Bonds Breaking

Bella's POV

Alec and I ran until we got to the Canadian border. We found a forest and sat down on a few rocks. "Well, that was a close one." Alec said as I started to feel weird. "Um, Alec what's happening to me?" I asked as I saw recognition strike his eyes. "We needed to stay with Bethany so she could cure you fully. Damn!" Alec yelled as he kicked a rock. He started cursing and kicking more rocks. "Hey, Alec, calm down." I said as I put a hand on his shoulder. He spun around and before either of us knew it, we kissed.

~

~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N soz, got carried up in the lines. Anyway I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am. I know it's a tiny bit later updating but I was too busy writing another fanfic and reading some for inspiration. Anyway all the text in between the * are memories. Things that happened in the past. Xoxo

~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demetri's POV

A torch was flying straight into Felix. "FELIX!!" Jane yelled from beside me. I knew exactly what she was going to do. She was going to sacrifice herself. "Jane, don't." I said as I held her back. The torch collided with Felix's head and poof.

Smoke surrounded us and Jane was screaming her head off. I held onto her waist to stop her from running. "NO! FELIX! AHHH!" Jane screaming until the smoke cleared. Aro went over to Felix, bent down and strokes his statue-like face. "He's dead." Aro said with general concern. "NO! HE CAN'T BE! NO!" Jane yelled as I finally let her go.

 She ran over to Felix and bent down next to him, cradling his head. It was no secret that Jane liked Felix, in fact they had just started going out. I stood unable to move, unable to speak, just watching the scene.

The lifeless body of Felix was lying half in Jane's lap with Jane sobbing all over the place, Aro was frozen to the spot. He kept muttering to himself something along the lines of "It's all my fault.", Carlisle ran outside, furious about what happened but determined to kill whoever it was, the Cullen's and the wolves just stared at the scene unfolding, unsure of what to do. I couldn't believe that we had just lost Felix. He was my best bud.

* "Hey, I heard this really funny joke. A police officer pulls these two kids over. The first one was drinking battery acid and the second one was eating fireworks. The police officer charged the first one and let the other one off" Felix finished unable to stop laughing. "How was that funny?" Chelsea asked him, giving this really weird look (it was like confused, serious, strict, annoyed, just plain weird look). I suddenly caught why he was laughing.