Saviors and Songs

Aro's POV

Carlisle had notified us that it was time for action. We had informed the Volturi's army and we were heading to the Cullens. I had to save my daughter. Alec was a great ally and it was great to have him but if it wasn't for Isabella and Jane pestering me about her brother, we wouldn't be going into battle. I looked out the window of the private jet that was currently on its way to Forks. I watched the clouds. The little separated parts hurries to catch up with the bigger clump, as if it didn't want to be left behind or get lost. 'I will save you my daughter.' I thought.

Edward's POV

I was sitting at the piano, waiting for the Volturi to get here to fight. We will save Bella today, even if it's the last thing I do. My fingers, unintentionally slid across the keys and started playing a soft tune. Without realizing the tune, I stopped playing. I raced into my room, delicately strummed my fingers across the shelving until I found what I was looking for. I took the paper with me back into the piano room. I placed the sheet of music in the stand and played the same melodic tune.

Nooo, Yeaaah

I only miss you when I'm breathin'

I only need you when my heart is beatin'

You are the colour that I'm bleedin'

I only miss you when I'm breathin'

This ain't no ordinary feelin'

You are the only thing that I believe in

I know you're coming back to me a-a-a-and

I will be waiting here for you till the end

*CHORUS*

I only miss you when I'm breathin' (breathin')

Without your love, don't know how I survive

It's you, it's you just keepin' me alive

I only miss you when I'm breath-ahhh-a-a-a-ahhh-a-a-a-ahhh

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Ayiyiyiyiyiya

Ayiyiyiyiyiya

Ayiyiyiyiyiya

I wan' see pictures of you leanin'

On these four walls, and on the ceilin'

Give you a kiss but I am dream-i-i-i-in'

These crazy thoughts are so deceivin'

You are the drug I am feelin'

Paradise that I'm still seekin'

I'm still alive hope there's a reas-i-i-i-in'

Can't move my lips but my heart is screamin'

(Breathing by Jason Derulo)

My fingers slipped across the keys as Bella slipped onto my mind, heavily. The tune sounding like it was fighting its own battle but still melodic.