EXTRA

Okay...okay I know. I said the previous chapter was the end and that I wasn't going to write a sequel. And I'm not. This is not a sequel notice. This is a stand alone fanfic but I felt like writing a bonus chapter. I hope you like it. It will be a sort of second epilogue without the narration. Alright on with the bonus chapter.

______________________

Four years after Aro's Daughter

______________________

"Mum! Dad! Grandpas and his 'crews' are here." Renesmee called from downstairs. Bella and Edward were on the fifth floor. Even with vampiric speed it still took them two minutes to get downstairs. Not long after Bella and Edward renewed their vows, Bella, Edward and Renesmee moved house. They now own a mansion in England.

Of course it was out in the forest but still. They all loved it there. It was now Christmas and the Cullens and the Volturi were coming over. They now were a family of four. Bella and Edward adopted a teenaged boy who already knew about this world. Jacob moved in with them as well and had now found a new pack. The teenaged boy was a shape shifter wolf, like Jacob. His name was William Fey-Cullen. The Cullens and Volturi didn't know about Will yet so it would be a surprise.

Bella had gone to get the door when the doorbell had rung twice. She opened the door and was met with twelve familiar faces. It was her father, Cauis, Marcus, Jane, Alec, Demetri, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper. They all said quick greetings before Bella ushered them all inside. She led them to the humongous living room.

In the room sat, Edward, Renesmee, Jacob and Will. Edward got up and gave the Cullens all hugs before proceeding to the Volturi who returned his warm welcome with embraces of their own. They all looked stunted when they saw Will. "Father, father-in-law, mother-in-law and family, this is our adopted son, William Fey-Cullen and he is eighteen." Bella introduced.

Will stood up, weary of the vampires. He wasn't too keen on vampires, excluding Bella and Edward. Bella reassured him by wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "He is a shape shifter wolf, like Jacob." Edward clarified.

"Okay, this is my father, Aro and my two uncles, Cauis and Marcus." Bella introduced Will to them. They all shook hands and gave Bella a hug. She moved to Jane and her 'group'. "Will, these are my cousins, Demetri, Jane and Jane's brother, Alec." Will started to look brighter when he met this group of people. She moved him over to the Cullens. "This is Edward's father and mother, Carlisle and Esme and their foster children, my siblings-in-law, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper." Will greeted them as if they were his own family.

They moved onto the Christmas part of the day. They all sat in various places in the living room. They all sat around a giant pine/Christmas tree. They started opening presents. Will had gotten denim shorts from Jacob, hair grooming stuff from Edward and Bella, car magazines from Renesmee, a car from the Volturi and a stereo to go in the car from the Cullens.

Renesmee got make-up, clothes, and other girly stuff. Jacob got the same sort of things as Will but more shorts and a mirror instead of a car and stereo. The others swapped gifts and thanked each other for it.

The family get-together was perfect. Will had challenged Emmett to an arm-wrestling match and won. Bella was so proud of Will. Unfortunately just as the Volturi and the Cullens were about to leave, Jacob and Will got called to attend a wolf meeting. They apologized and left. But all in all. The day was perfect. Bella, Edward, Renesmee and Will all watched the eight Harry Potter movies to end the night.

THE END.

Alright loves. That is this story finished. I know it was short but hey. I enjoyed writing it. So I will not update this story since it is completed unless I feel like doing another bonus chapter but don't hold your breath. Bye loves. Leave a vote, leave a comment and leave a suggestion for what to write next and I'll see you next tale. :)

-katie