EXTRA BONUS

Hey guys, I know I know 'this story's finished'. But I had some verbal requests, so none that you guys would know of, to add yet another chapter. And if you know me you know that I try not to let people down. Anyway if I decide to And I might add other extra chapters so keep an eye out for that. I have come to the conclusion that I might make a sequel focusing on Renesmee, Jacob, Will and his love. What do you guys think? Of course Bella and Edward would be in there but it would be mostly about those four. Like the sound of that or not? Please tell me in the comment section below. Love you all.

2 years after last chapter

Renesmee's POV

I was so nervous. I stood in a white strapless puffy dress. It was a corset like the princess type dresses. Dad was standing outside my room while mum and auntie Alice helped get me ready. My hair was pinned and mum's hair slide was sitting on top. Auntie Alice put the finishing touches on before heading outside. Mum was wearing a beautiful yellow halter neck high low hem dress. Matched with yellow heals. She was stunning. Alice wore a purple strapless high low hem dress with black lace over the top part and acting as short sleeves. Matched with purple and black heals. Auntie Alice was my bridesmaid and Will was Jake's best man. In case you haven't ready figured it out yet, today I was marrying Jake.

Dad walked me down the aisle and I was extremely nervous until I met Jake's eyes. Then I was fine. Dad handed me off and Jake held onto my hand the entire time. I turned to face the priest (who was a vampire) as he started talking. "We are gathered here today to join Miss Renesmee Carlie Cullen and Mr. Jacob Black to each other for however long they will live. Before we start the ceremony, does anyone object as to why this two should not be joined." I looked at Jake and heard dead silence.

"Alright. Please repeat after me. I promise to love you forever and always." Jake knew that it was his turn. "I promise to love you forever and always." Jake repeated.
"In trouble, in delight." And now it was my turn. And that's how it went. Priest, Jake, me. "In trouble, in delight."
"In sickness, in health."
"In peace, in battle."
"In mortality, in immortality."
"In easy times, in hardships."
"Forever and ever."
"Forever and ever."
"Until death do us part."

"Mr. Jacob Black, please voice your vows."
"Renesmee, even when your weren't born, I was drawn to you. And when you were I knew that I could never leave you. I love you more than I probably should." Everyone, included Jake and I chuckled at that. "I don't know how else to word my love in words that I haven't already used. There's not too many options when it comes for the strongest love I have ever seen. Well maybe Edward and Bella have us beat." Again we all laughed. "But you are the most important thing to me and if I ever forget it, I give you the responsibility to hit me in the back of the head."

The priest motioned for me to go next. "Jake, Jake. Even your name gives me tingles. My vows are short but only because I wanted to say, you're right. There isn't another way to word our love other than the ones you've already said so instead I say, I hope I get to spend eternity with you."

"Jacob Black do you take Renesmee Carlie Cullen to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"Yes." He answered, sliding the ring on my finger.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen, do you take Jacob Black to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"Hell yeah." I said and everyone laughed. I slid the ring onto Jake's finger.
"You may now kiss the bride." Jake swept me off my feet and kissed me. We kissed until we could kiss no more, then took a quick breath and kissed again.
"Hey that's my daughter, you mutt." Dad called out and we broke away. Jake snaked one of his hands around my waist as we walked to my family.

And that was probably the best day of my life.

So how was that, short. Anyway I've been thinking I probably make a sequel but if you guys don't want it, I will make it just about Will and his road to love. Let me know.