Guess Who's Back?

Bella's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and they quickly adjusted to the room I was in. It was very dark and dull. I could sense a homey feeling about it. Suddenly a lamp was switched on from the corner of the room. I had to blink a few times. The light was really bright.

As soon as my eyes readjusted, I realized that I was in my old bedroom. The one in Arizona. Suddenly I heard shuffling in the corner of the room. I looked up to see my kidnapper's face. Fredrick. I growled at him. "Isabella, now now. It's not polite to growl." Fredrick said. "It's not polite to kidnap either but that didn't stop you, now did it?" I said sarcastically.

He let a growl slip but quickly recovered. "What do you want with me? You attempted to take away my humanity when I was younger and now you kidnap me." I said as I realized that I was chained to a chair. I knew that I couldn't get these chains off of me.

"Isabella, I have someone who would like to be reacquainted with you." Fredrick said while smiling evilly. I looked to the door as it opened. No...it couldn't be...he's dead.

____________________________________________________________

I wonder who it could be? Have to wait and find out. Anyway should we go back to Edward or Alec. Hmmmm. I don't know. Let me just check with my crew................okay we have made the decision. We will go back to...drum roll please. We will go back to...

____________________________________________________________

Alec's POV

Isabella had run off after we kissed. I knew what she was feeling. She was confused. She probably still liked Edward and she has a daughter. I wish that I could apologize. Although I actually enjoyed that kiss. I have always been wanting to kiss Isabella from when she first showed up with Edward Cullen.

I used to look at her like my little sister but now I think that I have a crush on her. Confusing right? Well not really but kind of. I decided to try to locate Isabella. If I don't bring her back, Aro would have my head. And that's not a good thing.

I walked slowly out of the forest, realizing that I looked like a complete mess. Luckily I had some money with me. I walked into the nearest town and walked into a clothes shop. The town had a lot of places where the was no sunlight whatsoever so that was good.

I had walked out of the clothes store two minutes later, changed. I had a black, long sleeved, v-neck shirt with a pair of denim jeans matched with some black and white converses. Having Jane around meant that you always had to look your best.

I made my way back into the forest and started to 'hunt' Isabella down. It wasn't long before I caught onto her scent. I tracked her scent to a clearing in the forest with a waterfall and a stream. It was there that Isabella's scent mixed with another vampires'. Someone had followed her. I started following the scents quicker. I followed them until I reached Arizona.

Let's just say that I tracked the scent for a few hours. Running through Canada and back into the U.S.A. I finally started to hear voices when I realized that I was standing in front of the house that we had left Isabella off 14 years ago. My heart suddenly fell when I realized that Fredrick had kidnapped Isabella.

I rushed inside and ran up to what I assumed was Isabella's bedroom. I ran into the room. "Ahh, the boyfriend has come." Fredrick said. "Boyfriend?" Isabella and I asked, confused, in unison. Suddenly I noticed two other vampires in the room. "Michael, Michelle this is Alec." Fredrick introduced. "You know what to do." Fredrick told the two other vampires and left the room.

I looked at Isabella as Michael went over to her. He looked her directly in the eyes and before I knew it, she was under his spell. She fell asleep. Then Michelle came over to me. She looked in my eyes and I suddenly felt like sleeping. I tried to fight it but it was useless. I slowly fell under Michelle's spell and fell asleep...

____________________________________________________________

There another chapter done. I know that it's really short but hey sometimes this happens. I will try to upload another part later this week to make up for it. Anyway, leave a vote, leave a comment and leave any suggestions and I'll speak to you next chapter. :)

-Katie