Forced

Alice's POV

I had just reached Bella's house when I heard laughing, evil laughing. I quickly ran upstairs to where Edward was frozen on the spot. I quickly looked at him and then followed his gaze over to...

Rosalie's POV

We all were still standing in the living room, gaping at the front door where Edward and Alice had rushed out minutes before. "Where were they going?" Carlisle asked, slightly concerned. "Probably to find that bitch he claims he's in love with." I answered with a little bit of attitude in my voice. "Rosalie! Bella is family and you will behave around her or when you are speaking about her." Esme scolded.

I didn't care. She was no sister of mine. Did everyone forget that she's Aro's daughter? Everyone, including Emmet, we're glaring at me. I took one look at them and flicked my hair before strutting off out the doors. I was not coming back until they got rid of that slut.

I headed to the Denali' but they told me to 'go back home' and 'everyone was worried about me.' Obviously Carlisle had rung them earlier. But I was not going back. It was then that I encountered Jane and Demetri. "You know Isabella is destined to save us all." Demetri said. "How dare you call Isabella a bitch and a piece of shit. She is sacrificing herself and her loved ones for us. Fredrick had been threatening to kill us all for so long and with those vampires with compulsion at his side we don't stand a chance. Not even Isabella can save us from this." Jane told me while she had her hand around my neck (she was standing behind me). "What the bloody hell are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Fredrick wants us dead or Isabella. She made a deal with us when she still remembered everything that she would, once she was 18, 19 years of age, go to Fredrick and do what he wanted to a degree. But now it's going horribly wrong and he's even got my brother. Fredrick is going to kill us and your family unless Isabella can save us. But right now her and Alec are slaves to him, Michael and Michelle." Jane clarified. I'm sure that if I had a mirror my face would be the perfect WTF face right now.

Aro's POV

I was sitting on my throne back in Italy with Cauis and Marcus beside me as normal except it wasn't a normal day. It was a funeral. We were mourning over Felix. Everyone was in black. I felt sorry for Jane because she, Demetri ad Alec had to miss this ceremony. I had sent Jane and Demetri to find the Cullen's as well as Isabella. I had no idea where Alec was. Right now he was off the radar. As soon as the funeral was over we all, including Cauis, Marcus and I, went back to our rooms.

I curled up on my bed and started mumbling to myself. "Why Isabella? Why not me? What has happened to her? Is she alright? What if she's dead? I can't be without her anymore." I just kept repeating the same thing over and over again, completely oblivious that Cauis and Marcus could hear every single word that rolled over my tongue and out of my mouth. I never did this I occasionally wondered if she was okay over the years but never like this.

After a while I felt a hand on my shoulder and by the thoughts running through his mind I knew that it was Cauis. Although he never said anything, I read his thoughts. He hated seeing me broken because of the actions put to play. But he told me that Jane an Demetri would bring news of her whereabouts and her condition. Then the hand was removed but replaced with a hug from Marcus. I sheepishly smiled at them both before walking into the bathroom to 'freshen up'.

Michael's POV

I hated seeing my cousin compelled. When her boyfriend, Edward, walked in I almost tried to free her but I knew that if I did then Fredrick would kill me. Her boyfriend looked at us and then at my cousin. She was lying on the bed, still as possible with Alec lying on the other one, in the same condition. She was practically dead. Well as good as dead. Little did anyone know that there was another vampire hiding in the house. She was Fredrick's sister, loyal as loyal can be. Her ability was to drain emotion and selfness from a person/supernatural creature.

At this very moment the sister or 'Dracula' as we call her, was draining Isabella of her emotions and selfness. The only emotions Isabella can feel when she wakes up are those that she was compelled with. No one but one has managed to break this and that was Fredrick himself. So as Edward, Fredrick, Michelle, Edward' sister (who joined us ten seconds ago) and myself were standing in this room, staring at each other, Dracula was draining Isabella to a shell and Alec wouldn't be much use after this either. Isabella the once brightly happy cousin I once knew would soon be an empty shell, compelled possibly forever...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^

Sorry guys. I know that chapter was short. But I had to have it in there. I just didn't know what to write. The next chapter will be longer, I promise but it may take a little extra time. So luv u all but this story may be a little slow updating. But I promise that after the wait it will be worth it. Leave a vote, leave a comment and leave any suggestions for next chapter and I'll speak to you next chapter. :)

-Katie