Battle-I Will Not Bow

Fall!

I knew that somehow I was falling unconscious. Black was clouding my vision. Why am I doing this? Oh, that's right because I have betrayed both my families and failed a promise to my cousin.

Now the dark begins to rise

Save your breath, it's far from over

The battle was raging on. But Edward had stopped when he noticed Bella jumping off the roof. He tried to get to her, but Fredrick was in his way. "You know she wouldn't die from a jump. Don't you think that your family needs you more?" He asked, pointing behind Edward.

He turned around and saw bodies flying around, fires lit. Limps were either scattered or burning. It was a true war zone. What surprises him was that no one had seen this, yet it was out in the open. Edward was frozen to the spot when he witnessed the death. Many Volturi that he didn't know, were dying. There was nothing he could do.

Leave the lost and dead behind

Now's your chance to run for cover

Edward grabbed Fredrick's head and snapped his neck. He's not dead. Edward knew that. Just knocked out. Fredrick's army stopped and what was left of the Volturi and the Cullens killed off the remaining people. Alec and Fredrick were the only two vampires alive on Fredrick's side. They had won.

They all turned as Bella hut the ground. But her back never touched the ground. Her feet gracefully landed and she opened her eyes. She slipped and fell and started crying. Edward and Aro rushed over to her. Edward looked back at Alec who was looking around dazed. Aro scooped up Bella and beckoned people to grab Fredrick and follow him.

They ended back at the Cullens place. Where all of this mess started. Aro placed Bella on the couch and ushered to the others carrying Fredrick to do the same. Fredrick came to first. But he took his defeat.

"Where will you take Bella?" Edward broke the silence. Speaking the question that was on his family's mind. "Nowhere. *sigh* She's happy here. That's all I want for my daughter. I'm not going to change the world just to make sure that she would stay safe and in my arms. Take care of her Edward." Aro spoke gently. He was brushing Bella's hair. Aro really did sound like a father.

I don't want to change the world

I just wanna leave it colder

Light the fuse and burn it up

Take the path that leads to nowhere

I was clawing at the black edges of my vision. I was trapped in this unconscious state. All hope was lost. But I wasn't giving in. Suddenly a song started playing through my ears.

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

Fall

I couldn't get over how the song seemed to describe my situation.I let the rest of the song play, ringing through my ears.

Watch the end through dying eyes

Now the dark is taking over

Show me where forever dies

Take the fall and run to Heaven

All is lost again

But I'm not giving in

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

And I'll survive, paranoid

I have lost the will to change

And I am not proud, cold-blooded fake

I will shut the world away

Open your eyes!

I will not bow

I will not break

I will shut the world away

I will not fall

I will not fade

I will take your breath away

And I'll survive; paranoid

I have lost the will to change

And I am not proud, cold-blooded fake

I will shut the world away

Fall!

"How did Bella end up the way she is?" Esme asked Aro. She was gently stroking his back. "Have you got time?" He asked.

_*_*_*_

Almost finished. I think there's one more chapter, them epilogue and DONE. I'm so excited. I will also not be doing a sequel. I will tie this story up and then bada bang bada boom! Done. Thanks for supporting me through my tough writing. Anyway the bold writing is in Bella's POV and the normal writing is in third person. Thanks. As Always if you enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote, leave a comment and leave any suggestions you have and I'll speak to you next chapter. :)

-Katie