Explaining, the End

"Have you got time?" Aro asked.

They all nodded.

"It all started with Aria. She was the love of my life. I loved her and looked at her the same way Edward does at Bella. But I did not want her turned. I couldn't bring myself to turn her and she didn't want anybody else to turn her. We did get married though and went on our honeymoon but I'll spare you the details and say that when we got back to Italy, Aria was about to give birth. No one knew what would happen to her after birth. But I knew it wouldn't be good. As it happens it wasn't. She died. After birth she kept screaming, I'm guessing from the pain. Her heart beating like a zillion fireflies. Until she just...stopped. No heart beat, no nothing. I started crying as much as a vampire can but I soon realized that even though Aria had left me, she gave me a piece of her which I named Isabella Marie Volturi." Aro had started tearing up. He was still watching Bella with intense eyes.

Jane put her hand on his shoulder and rubbed it, comforting him. "Isabella, unlike your Renesmee, was born human. She looked almost identical to her mother. She was almost a carbon copy. Her laugh was like bells. She got her charm from Aro and her beauty from Aria. Her voice rang like a vampire's. Sweet, intriguing and inviting. Her hearing and eyesight has always been slightly better than a normal human but weaker than a vampire. She always made you smile. Alec and I, aside from Aro, spent the most time with her. We would play tag with her, running at a human pace. Hide and seek was always one of her favorite games to play. We would play it for hours at a time and she would always either find us or find a new spot every time. All day she would laugh and play. Sometimes I enjoyed those days so much that I actually miss them from time to time." Jane said motioning for someone else to take over, for she was unable to continue.

Alec, finally back to himself and finally recapped what had happened to himself and Bella, cleared his throat. Motioning that he would speak after his sister. "Although Isabella was young, she knew about vampires. Some days she would ask...'different' questions. Like, 'why don't you sleep in coffins?' And 'why doesn't garlic affect you?' It's disturbing the way some shows portray vampires. Anyway I would always answer with something like 'I'm so awesome, I don't sleep.' Or 'Not all vampires are allergic to garlic.' Man, I had great answers to those questions. Anyway, even though we saw her pretty much the most while Aro was off doing work. Isabella always preferred him over anyone, any day. It wasn't long before this happy time we had, turned short. Fredrick, the one who kidnapped both Isabella and I and is sitting over there" he pointed to the couch. "He changed her. So much that I didn't recognize her. That was until Aro made a brave decision." Carlisle, having been there at that point, knew where to start from.

"Bella never hurt anyone. She didn't deserve what Fredrick did to her. But I guess being Aro's daughter, sometimes you can't escape that. He took her humanity and she was an empty shell. Everyone around her waited for her to gain her humanity but the longer we waited, the more depressed everyone became. I couldn't stay long because the depression hung in the air everywhere in Volterra. Even the humans had this urge to be depressed. People started leaving until Marcus left one day in search of help." Carlisle finished, grabbing Esme's hand. She smiled softly.

Marcus continued about his quest. "Indeed. I went in search of a vampire that could help dear Isabella. I searched China, America, Indonesia, Australia, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Africa, even Antarctica. Before I finally found help in Japan. The vampire spoke English so it was quite easy for me to tell her our problem. Her English name was Elizabeth. Elizabeth had the ability to reverse any ability but with the cost of the subject's memories and she had to change them to complete human. Although she knew how hard it would be, Elizabeth said that this was the only way she knew of and she would wait for us if we wanted to search for another way. After deciding that this was as good as it was going to get. I asked her to come with me to Volterra. When we got to Volterra, the depression hung and hut me again. I led Elizabeth towards where I knew Aro would be. When he saw us he lept out of his chair and rushed to take my hand. Knowing what had to be done, he nodded towards Elizabeth and led her to Isabella's room. She was still awake. Isabella stayed motionless as Elizabeth did what she had to do. Aro had whispered to Isabella. 'You will no longer be Isabella Marie Volturi. Instead you will be Isabella Marie Swan'. She had fallen unconscious. Aro picked her up and had flown across the ocean to the swan resident. Elizabeth had left us, wishing us luck. Jason had come with us. He erased Renee's and Charlie's memory and replaced their memories as if Isabella had been born their child. The rest I assume you know more than we do." Marcus finished.

"My life was complex, I take it." Bella's voice sounded over from the couch. Everyone jumped towards her and started hugging until there was a growl coming from the door. The group jumped at the sound and soon saw Jacob and Renesmee standing at the door. "Relax Jacob. My father is letting me stay here." Bella said as she went to hug Renesmee. "Father? Where was Grandfather Charlie taking you before?" Nessie asked confused. The group, discarding Bella, all groaned in unison. Edward, having the almost perfect memory of the group and probably the one who listened them most, retold Renesmee the whole story of Bella's life.

A few days later.

Edward and Bella were sitting on an outcrop over looking the glistening ocean. "Bella?" Edward spoke softly, rubbing his head against her hair. "Yes Edward?" Bella stared at him. He was perfect. How could he have forgiven her so fast, she had no idea. "I think, after everything that's happened to us recently, we should renew our vows." Edward spoke with confidence. "Is this so you can have sex with me on our honeymoon, because one, all you had to do was ask and we could've gone somewhere exclusive and have the same experience and two, I don't think you get a honeymoon when you renew your vows." Bella said, teasingly.

"No no love. I just reckon that we should push your past and what happened last month behind us. And I think that this is the way to do it." He said as he slid the ring of her finger. Edward helped her up before kneeling on one knee. "Isabella Marie Volturi, you are my life. I can't exist without you. There are no words in any language that could even begin to describe my love to and for you. So please, please make me the happiest vampire that ever fell in love and marry me...again." Edward proposed.

"Yes...yes oh yes my Edward, my love of my life." Bella said before jumping into Edward's arms. He slid the ring back on her finger and picked her up bridal style. "I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress. Just don't let Alice get carried away with everything for the wedding, love." Edward murmured into her hair. They were nearing the house when they heard "YES EDWARD! I WONT GET CARRIED AWAY! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" Of course Alice had foreseen this. They started laughing.

________________________________________________________________

After this I will write an epilogue about their wedding and other stuff and then that's it. The story is nearly finished and I'm so happy. Thanks for reading this story guys. Keep commenting, rating and following me. Also if you have either read or wrote story that you think I should read either comment on this chapter or in my inbox/message wall thingy. Leave a vote, leave a comment and leave any suggestions and I'll speak to you next chapter. :)

-Katie