Epilogue (Wedding)

Bella was slightly nervous. She stood at the house so no one could see her and her beautiful wedding dress. Alice had bought her a strapless chiffon dress. To be more precise it was a white strapless sweetheart beaded ruffled chiffon beach wedding dress. Her hair looked beautiful.

It was half up half down in ringlet type curls. Her make up was simple and Bella wore strappy white heals. Aro peaked around the building and gasped when he saw his daughter. He smiled as he strode over to her. "You've never looked more beautiful." He whispered in her ear as he offered her his arm. She took it and allowed her father to escort her to the isle. Once she got to the isle she realized it was the same as last time.

She was very nervous but this time her heart was almost giving out on her but she was equally nervous. Her eyes traveled around the guests until her eyes landed upon a certain guy. Edward to be exact. He looked just as stunning as he did every time she saw him. Bella sighed silently, her heart content. She stood at the alter, across from Edward once Aro had given her away.

Bella's POV

"Repeat after me." Cauis said. He was our justice of the piece. "I promise to love you forever and always," He motioned for Edward to start. "I promise to love you forever and always." Edward repeated. "In trouble, in delight." Cauis motioned to me. And that's how it went. Cauis, Edward, Cauis, me, Cauis, Edward, Cauis, me. "In trouble, in delight."

"In sickness, in health."

"In thirst, in hunger."

"In mortality, in immortality."

"In easy times, in hardships."

"Forever and ever."

"Forever and ever."

"Until death do us part."

"Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, do you take Isabella Marie Volturi/Cullen, to be your lawfully wedded wife, again?" Cauis asked. "I do." Edward answered starring at me with eyes that I love so much. "Isabella Marie Volturi/Cullen, do you take Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, to be your lawfully wedded husband, again?" Cauis asked me softly. "I do." I spoke.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Edward lifted one hand to my face and softly brought my face to his as he placed his lips on mine. The way he kissed me was like nothing else mattered. And nothing did when I was with him. Except Renesmee who was my little flower girl.

(Narration)

Bella and Edward did go on a second honeymoon to Paris. They both loved it there while they also did 'other things'. Once they came back, they found out that Aro was taking up a semi-permanent residence in Forks just to be close to Bella.

Renesmee was growing up into a fine young women. Her relationship with Jacob was going so well. In fact four years after Bella and Edward renewed their vows, Jacob, who had asked permission from both Bella and Edward, had plucked up his courage and proposed to Renesmee. She, having already known that he had imprinted on her, was speechless but managed to give him her answer. Yes.

Alec had been forgiven as had Bella and now that was like a horrible dream that they all had. No one spoke much about it. The Cullens and the Volturi was as close as two covens could be. Carlisle re accepted his place as the fourth king, agreeing that he would come to Volterra only when they needed him, otherwise they could come here.

Renesmee missed her grandmothers but relished with the fact that she had Esme and her biological grandfathers. The wolf pack agreed to help the Volturi for some things. Aro and many of the Volturi gave up drinking from humans. Many drank from blood bags but Aro, Marcus, Cauis, Alec, Demetri and Jane all drank from animals much like the Cullens.

Everything was quiet after that. There were still some occasional slip ups of vampires but there wasn't many. Renesmee was looking forward to her wedding. Bella, ten years after she said goodbye to her human friends, had received news of their deaths. She moped for a little bit but was okay. Renee died at age ninety-six and Phil followed a few months after. Bella cried at that and changed her appearance so she wasn't recognizable just to attend their funerals.

After everything that had happened to them with Fredrick and finding out about Bella's true past they deserved this, a happy ending. The end.

~*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*~

The end. I have finished this story. Yay! Thanks to all who has read this story. Thanks for putting up with my writers block and the issues at the start. I'm hoping it got better by the end. Love you all. Please rate this chapter out of 10. I'm going to miss writing this story. Check out some of my other stories. Forget and then my fanfics for mortal instruments and twilight. Keep following me and I hope to see your comments on one of my other stories. Plus please let me know of either a story you have written or a story that you love and want me to read. Thanks.

As Always if you enjoyed this tale, leave a vote, leave a comment and leave any suggestions on what to write next time. I'll see you all next tale. :)

-Katie