Kye

Banner by lackingromance thanks for the beautiful banner

I would like to dedicate this chapter to msblondie84 for following this book and commenting. Thank you for supporting the old book as well.

Kye's POV

When I wake in the morning I find all my brother's in the kitchen. They look at me as I enter the room.

Logan looks at me. "I took the day off today. So, I was thinking of going to Mikayla's. Do you want to come?"

I shrug.

I'm not in any hurry to hang out with the girl. She may be my biological sister, but, I never grew up with her.

Robbie shakes his head. "Why can't you give her chance, Kye? I know you prefer Sasha because you grew up with her. You were two when she was stolen. I don't get why someone would chose to kidnap her when they could have had you."

Logan and Josh hit him upside the head.

Logan moves away from him. "Robbie, that was insensitive."

Robbie glares at me. "I don't care. He's the one being mean about my other half."

I turn away from him. "Robbie, we all can't have the same feelings as you." I look at Josh and Logan. "All three of you have memories with her. I was two years old and I don't remember her."

Brent moves over to me. "You can't force the rest of us to like her. Things are going to be worst when the twins find out about there. Mum and Dad said they were going to tell the twins when they return from Europe. They believe that's enough time for Mikayla to get used to us. I don't think she can get used to the idea that quickly."

I put my arms around my brother. "I'm going to play golf with my friends. What are you doing for dinner?"

Josh looks at Robbie. "We're having dinner with Mikayla and her Grandparents."

She has the best Grandparents in the world. Why would she want to spend time with my family?

I sigh. "I'll be there for dinner. Send me the address and I'll meet you all there."

Robbie crosses his arms. "I hope when you show up at the house your attitude has changed. Or better yet you should spend one on one time with her. Josh got to spend time with her at the hospital. She was his patient after all."

Josh stands next to him. "Spend time with her. Then you can make your mind up about her. She's a smart girl, even, though she was brought up like trash. She went to University as well."

How did she afford to go to University? They don't give out full scholarships.

I nod. "I'll spend time with her at the house. Brent, are you coming?"

Brent and I grab our clubs and head out the door.

***

At the golf course our friends are standing next to the golf cart. I fist pump my friends. I look at them. "Brent and I can only stay until four. We're having dinner with our, sister."

Glenn smiles. "Sasha's back in town?"

I shake my head. "My other sister."

He frowns. "The one that was abducted from Santa Barbara?"

I nod. "That's the one."

Stewart shakes his head. "Is she really your sister?"

"My sister requested the DNA test. She didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. She look like Mum though. So, there's no doubt she's my sister."