Bonus Chapter: It's a ???

I am woken by my phone vibrating on the table. I reach for the phone and swipe my finger across it.

I see a text message from my sister. Today I find out if the baby is a boy or girl. I want you there with Dimitri and I.

I reply back. Thanks for waking me up. Meet me outsider room in ten minutes and you can show me the way tip the dining room.

Sasha: okay.

I climb out of bed and enter the bathroom. I brush my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I put in a pair of earring and exit the bathroom.

I search through a plastic bag and pull out a dress and underwear.

I get changed in the bedroom while Landon sleeps.

"Your not afraid to get changed in front of me."

I jump at his voice. I hold my chest. "Landon, don't scare me like that."

He sits up on the bed. "I knew you were awake. Every time you get up I can feel it. That's how I knew to wake up. I got to watch a great show."

I throw the t-shirt at him. "Shut up."

Landon throws his head back and laughs. He climbs off the bed. "What are we doing today?" He kisses my neck and I move my head to the side, giving him better access to it."

I moan.

Landon sucks in one spot leaving a hickey in its place.

"I am going with Sasha and Dimitri to the Doctor's appointment. When I get back we can go to the monument and explore Washington DC."

Landon smiles. "Sounds good." He climbs out of bed and he pulls out a pair of pants and t-shirt from the plastic bag.

He puts on the clothes. "Is Sasha going to show us to the dining room?"

"Yeah, she won't be too long."

Here's a knock on the door and I walk over to it.

Sasha has her hand placed on her stomach. She looks at me. "I want pancakes with plenty of syrup on it. I've been craving that every morning for breakfast." She shakes her head. "Dimitri hates be eating that stuff. He keeps taking it away from me."

Dimitri enters the hall and he looks at us. "Is she talking about pancakes?"

I nod. "When I was pregnant I craved pickles and peanut butter. If I didn't have those things close to me I would turn into an angry bear." I look at the ground. "I've always hated pickles and peanut butter."

The group laugh.

Landon puts his arms around me and kisses my forehead. "You're going to lol beautiful rounded like that one day when you carry out child."

I smile. "I love you, Landon."

He smiles. "I love you too, Mikayla."

Sasha fake gags. "Get a room."

I smirk. "I could always get a room with Landon. But, then I'll miss your appointment and I don't think you'd be pleased with that."

Sasha crosses her arms. "No, I wouldn't." She turns to Landon. "Do you want to come with us to the appointment?"

Landon looks at me.

I elbow his stomach. "You don't need my permission, Landon. But, if you want it. You can come with us. Then we can explore the city since we're there." I turn to Sasha and Dimitri. "Do you two want to show us around?"

Dimitri nods. "Yeah, sounds good. We have to be home by two. We need to tell the family the sex of the baby." He looks at Sasha. "Do you think we should come home at two? Dad doesn't have another meeting until 2.30."