Juliet's Birth Parents

A/N: I've had to re-edit a few chapters with the age. All the things happened when she was six not sixteen. I wasn't paying attention to the final details. So, I apologise for the mix-up on the age.

***

I shut the door to my office. She needs to know "The day they returned I was black and blue. I had problems seeing. I remember you touched my face and whispered. 'I'm here, big sister. I'll take care of you.' and you did. As soon as we got home you got me some vegetables and put on my eye. We shared a bed for the first four years and I made a promise to myself and that was to protect you."

Juliet hugs me. "You did everything you could. Thank you, Mikayla."

I pull away from her. "I think you should go to the authorities and let them know that you were taken at a young age."

She look at the door. "Can you come with me?"

"Alright, let me get my stuff and then we can go." I pick my handbag and exit the room.

Landon is standing near his door with Nolan. He looks at me. "Where are you going?"

I look at Juliet. "Juliet wants me to go with her to the Police Station. I told her I'll go with her. I'll see you at home tonight?"

He nods. "Alright, give me a call if you need anything."

I hug him. "I will."

Nolan, Juliet and I exit Parker Inc. Nolan opens the door for Juliet and she climbs into the car.

I climb into the car and look out the window.

Nolan pulls out of the parking lot and we head towards the local police station. At the police station I step out of the car and I wait for Juliet.

Juliet steps out of the car and she grabs my hand. "I'm scared, Mikayla. What if my parents don't want me after all these years?"

I squeeze her hand. "If they don't want you that's there loss. You still have me Juliet. I know we've never been close, I just hope this will be something that can help us have a better relationship."

She nods. "Even though we're not related you'll always be my Big Sister. You have been the one person in my life that I wanted to be like. You've been through so much. Yet, you seem to thrive."

We walk through the door hand in hand. Juliet and I stop at the desk. A police officer turns to us. "How can I help you this afternoon?"

Juliet places her arm on the desk. "I was taken from my family when I was younger. I didn't find out until recently." She turns to me. "My sister..."

The officer nods. "We heard about what happened to her. What year were you taken?"

Juliet looks at me.

"1994." I reply.

The officer types it into his computer. He looks at us. "There was one girl that went missing that year. Her parents are still alive and they live close by. I could call them and get them to come down and meet if you like?"

Juliet shakes her head. "I think it would be best if we go to the hospital and get the DNA tests done first. I don't want to get my hopes up that they are my parents."

I look at the officer. "I'm going to take her to the hospital to get the test done. Can you call her parents and get them to meet us at the hospital. I'll have a doctor fast track everything for us."

The officer picks up the phone and he talks to whoever answered the phone.

Juliet and I walk over to the seats.

I look at Juliet. "I'm going to call my doctor." I leave Juliet with Nolan and exit the police station.

I put my phone to my ear. "Doctor Dean's office this is Rose. How may I help you?"

I smile. "Hey, Rose. It's Mikayla. Can you get Doctor Dean to meet us at the hospital ASAP?"

"I'll transfer you to him. Hold one moment Mikayla."

"Thank you Rose."

A minute later, Doctor dead answers the phone. "Hey, Mikayla. What can I do for you?"

"Can you meet us at the hospital? My sister Juliet was looking into her past and she found out she was taken. Can you meet us at the hospital and to the DNA test for her and the biological parents?"

"I'll be there in half an hour."

"Thank you." I hang up the phone and enter the police station.

The officer looks at me. "They'll meet you at the hospital."

***

Juliet holds my hand as we wait for the result of the DNA test. I see a couple sitting together holding hands. The couple looks at Juliet.

I squeeze her hand. "I'll be right back."

She nods.

I rise and move over to the couple. I sit beside them. "Hey, I'm Mikayla."

The woman looks at me. "I know who you are. You were all over the news when you found your parents." She looks at Juliet. "Please, tell me you looked after her when you were growing up?"

I look at Juliet. "I did. When I turned eighteen it was hard to look after her and deal with my pregnancy. You see that guy with her?"

They nod.

"He helped her get away from the people that took us."

The door opens and Doctor Dean steps into the waiting room. He looks at Juliet and her parents.

I walk over to Juliet.

"The results are in and Juliet Harrison is 99.99% yours. You found your missing daughter."

Juliet wraps her arms around me and starts crying.

I rub her back. "You should see your parents, Juliet."

She whispers. "I'm pregnant, Mikayla."

I hug her. "Congrats, Juliet. I'm going to leave you with your parents and fiancé."

I leave Juliet with her parents and Nolan.

It's her time to be happy.

***

thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the latest chapter of The Billionaire's Agreement.

This was just a filler.