Eloping

Banner by @GodGirl91 thank you for the beautiful banner

I step out of the shower and dry myself. I wrap the towel around me and step into the bedroom. I sit on the bed and apply moisturiser to my arms and legs.

Someone pounds at the door. "Mikayla, let me in."

I open the door to find my sister leaning against the wall. I look down the hall and check for danger.

What's gotten into her?

I look at her. "Are you coming in?"

She pushes off the wall and enters my room. "There's photographers and news reporters downstairs. They found out Landon and you skipped town."

I have to call Landon. He might know what's going on.

I pull my phone out of my bag.

Landon: Hello?

Me: Reporters are standing outside our hotel. What is going on?

Landon: Look at your phone. Everything you need to know is plastered online.

I swipe my finger across the phone and the first thing I see is the title 'Landon Parker – Billionaire's Agreement.'

Who got their hands on the agreement?

Me: This isn't good, Landon. What are we going to do?"

Landon: We're still going to get married. No-one can stop us from doing what we like. I'm marrying you tonight weather the world like it or not.

Me: We could always it was a fake Agreement to keep people away from knowing our business.

Landon: We need to start sharing the same bed and you need to start kissing me more.

Me: Alright! I can't wait to see you, Landon.

Landon: I love you.

Me: Love you too.

I put the phone on the table and I read the rest of the article.

Landon Parker – Billionaire Agreement

Landon Parker the Heir to Parker Enterprises has an agreement to a woman name Mikayla.

We don't know anything about this Mikayla girl, but, if we could guess, she is a gold-digger trying to get money out of the Parker's.

It wouldn't be the first time that someone like that has entered his life. I remember at the beginning he was with another girl Mikayla and everyone thought they were soul mates.

One day Landon woke up and broke up with her. No-one's seen the girl since. If it was a guess; I'd say she dodged a bullet with that one.

A source gave a copy of their Agreement to us and I though you should all read it. I had to blank out the personnel information of the woman that signed this Agreement.

What kind of desperate person would chose an Agreement instead of finding a husband like an ordinary girl? She didn't have to go after one of the wealthiest guys in our town.

Underneath the garbage is the Agreement I signed with Landon.

I'm going to make the newspaper pay for putting this garbage in their paper. This shouldn't be news for everyday people.

Sasha walks over to the window and she looks outside. "What are you going to do about this?"

I pull on a black dress and curl my hair. "I'm going to be Landon's wife and I'm going to prove to everyone it's not a lie." I turn to her. "Is the President's son coming here?"

She nods. "His name is Dimitri and he'll be at the chapel at ten."

"Good, I can't wait to meet the guy that's making me an Aunt." I look at her seriously. "You need to tell Mum and Dad. I can't keep this secret between us."

Sasha hugs me. "Can you please keep quiet until after I'm twelve weeks?" she gives me her best puppy dog eyes.

I'll do this for my sister.