Lunch with Sasha

Banner by diagnosedwithlupus thanks for the beautiful banner

Landon places the food on the table. He looks at me. "That was interesting. Are you going to join LA's Angel?"

I shrug. "I don't know. I'll have to see their headquarters and find out more about them. I like the idea of helping out, the people of LA." I put a piece of pancake in my mouth.

This is so good.

I finish chewing and turn to Landon. "Where did you learn to cook this?"

He places two coffees and orange juice on the table. "My Grandmother showed me how to cook. She invited me over for breakfast every Sunday since I was seventeen and one morning she asked me to help in the kitchen. She used to sing while preparing breakfast." He smiles and it lights up his entire face. "One morning I walked in and she was singing 'Grease Lightning.' It made me laugh when she was doing the movements from the movie. After breakfast that morning she made me sit down and watch the movie. Every time a song came on we would stand up and sing. She made it even better by demanding we do the dance moves from the movie. Towards the end of the movie my Grandfather entered the lounge room and he watched us from his chair."

I laugh. "I wish I was there for that."

He places his hand on top of mine. "I wish you were there too." He looks at his TV. "I think we should watch Grease together sometime."

I kiss his cheek. "I'd love that. I can't wait to hear you sing." I laugh. "I know you hear my off pitch singing all the time."

"It's beautiful the way you sing. Sometimes I want to record and post it on YouTube."

Oh, no. I'd just die if he did that to me.

I shake my head. "If you ever posted something like that of me I would post your failed attempts at dancing. I have the videos lying around the house somewhere."'

I finish off my breakfast and clean the dishes. "What do you want to until you leave for lunch?"

I shrug. "I haven't thought of it. Why?"

"I was thinking of going for a run."

"I'll go with you. I'm going to kick your arse in our run." I run to the bedroom and slam the door. I lock it so he can't get in.

He jiggles the door handle. "Open up, Kay. I need to get ready."

I strip out of my clothes and change into my work outfit. I open the door and step out of the bedroom. "You need to hurry, Landon. I can't wait all day for you to get ready for our jog."

He shakes his head and enters the bedroom.

I fill up two bottles of water and place one on the bench for him.

Landon exits the bedroom and he walks over to the counter. "Is this for me?"

I nod.

Landon puts his key in his pocket and he picks up his phone and sticks his earphones in his ears.

We exit the house and jog along the path until we reach the path that runs along the lake. I remove my earphones and tap him on the shoulder.

He removes his earphone.

"I'll race you to the lake."

He smirks. "I'm going to kick your arse baby."

I shake my head. "You're going to lose." I push him into the bush and put my earphones back in my ears. I pump my arms and legs as I sprint to the lake.

My legs are hurting me as I get close to the lake and I have a cramp.

At the lake I sit on the grass and hold onto my stomach. I lie my head on the grass and I look up as a shadow covers my face.

Landon smirks.

What's he going to do?

He pours his bottle of water all over me and I scream.

The idiot is going to pay for this.

I rise and chase after him. I throw water at him.

He lifts up his shirt and wipes the sweat off his face and it reveals his eight pack and I walk over to him. I touch his abs and lick my dry lips.

He leans forward and he takes my bottom lip into his mouth.

I moan into his mouth.

I hear someone clear their throat. "Excuse me. There are kids here. They don't need to see you trying to conceive a child in a park."

I feel my face heat up and I bury my face in his arms.

He kisses the top of my head. "We should get home. I don't want you to be late for the lunch with your sister."

I pull away from him. "I'll race you back to the house." I take off running to the house.

I can hear Landon behind me and then he shoots straight past me.

He never looks back as he continues to the house.

Damn him.

My legs are aching as I climb the stairs.

When I make it into the apartment I see steam drift out of the bathroom as Landon steps out of the room.

Landon has a towel wrapped around his body and a drop of water run down his six pack and disappears into his V line.

Put some damn clothes on.

I open the door to my bedroom and rummage through my suitcase for a towel, shampoo and conditioner and clothes to wear for lunch with my sister.

I enter the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. I turn the shower on and let the water wash away the sweat. I pour some soap onto the loafer and clean my body.

After the shower I quickly change into a denim skirt and top. I run a brush through my hair and tie it up.

I exit the bathroom and crash into a solid wall. I run my fingers up the wall. I look into the blue orbs of Landon's eyes.

I want to kiss him.

I go up on my tippy toes and I kiss him.

He pushes me against the wall and kisses me like there's no tomorrow. The kiss is strong and demanding.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. I open my mouth slightly and his tongue enters my mouth.

He wraps his arms around my waist and places his hand on my butt. He lifts me up.

I wrap my legs around him.

After a few minutes of making out with him I pull away from him and try to catch my breath. I run my fingers through my hair.

I need to brush my hair again.

Landon places me on the ground. He holds me in his arms until I can stand properly.

My legs feel like jelly.

I look at him. "I'm good." I slap his arm. "Now, I have to brush my hair. I can't see my sister with messy hair."

I enter the bathroom and quickly brush my hair. I pick up my handbag and move toward the kitchen. I pour myself a glass of water.

I look at the keys on the rack. "Landon, which car can I take to Taylor's Restaurant?"

He pulls the BMW key off the rack. "Take care of her. If you don't I will hunt you and kill you."

I laugh. "Nice, Bryan Mills."

He winks. "See you later."

I kiss his cheek and walk outside to the sleek black BMW. I climb into the driver's seat and I adjust the seat and mirror before I put the key into the ignition.

I can't believe he's letting me drive this car.

I pull out of the driveway and head to the restaurant.

***

I pull the car into the parking lot of Taylor's Restaurant. I step out of the car and I see a sleek black Limo pull in beside my car.

A bodyguard wearing a black suit, ear piece, black sunglasses and a holster on the side of his jacket steps out of the limo followed by a couple more.

They walk around the premises. Once that's take care of a bodyguard says. "Miss, you can come out."

Sasha steps out of the limo and she runs over to me. She throws her arms around me. "I'm glad you wanted to get something to eat. I was getting bored at the penthouse Dimitri owns." She looks at the restaurant. "I'm starving." She pulls me towards the door.

The bodyguards surround us as we enter the restaurant. The bodyguard talks to the waitress and she nods.

She shows us to a private booth away from prying eyes.

Sasha steps into the booth and takes the menu from our waitress. "Can you believe the attention we're getting?" she points at the other tables.

I don't need any more attention. It's bad enough that I get it every time I step out of the house with Landon.

I hear a girl whisper. "Is that Mikayla and her sister Sasha?"

A group of woman walk over to our table.

The bodyguards stand in front of them. "I'm sorry you can't come any closer to these girls. Please, return to your table."

Sasha looks at the girls. "I'm sorry."

No, she's not. She doesn't want to have her photo displayed everywhere.

I shake my head. "You're a liar."

Sasha laughs. "I know." She looks at me with concern in her eyes. "Are you alright? I haven't spoken to you one on one since the attack at Mum and Dad's place."

I nod. "I'm okay. I get nightmares sometimes about the guy I shot."

She rises and moves towards me. She hugs me. "You protected yourself and Landon. That's what counts." Tears begin to fall down her beautiful face. "Mikayla, if anything happened to you that day my child wouldn't have had a Godmother."

I turn toward her. "You want me to be the Godmother?"

Sasha nods. "I can't imagine a better woman to take care of my child. You will shape the life of my child. Maybe, you can teach them the skills you learnt. You seem to be a bad arse."

I chuckle. "I'll teach them self-defence when they are older and know the meaning of protecting ones-self from being harmed then to attack people that don't know how to defend themselves."

She moves back to her seat. "How did you take all the bad guys out while most of the bodyguards were killed?"

I'm going to tell her the truth. She deserves it.

I sigh. "After I gave birth to my daughter I left home and I lived on the streets for a month until this guy found me. He was in his early twenties and he got me off the streets and he paid for four years of my degree. During that time I trained with him. He taught me how to disarm someone with a loaded weapon, how to hold it and more importantly how to fire it. He taught me hand to hand combat."

Sasha smiles. "Are you going to tell me who this guy is?"

I shake my head. "It's in everyone's best interest not to know him. I doubt I'd recognise him now if he was on the streets."

Sasha nods. She pulls out a small box and shows it to me. "He's going to propose to me when President Benjamin Bennett returns from Australia. Dimitri is going to invite the family to the White House."

I can't believe I'll be going to the White House soon.

I rise and move toward her. I hug Sasha. "I'm looking forward to going to Washington DC."

"I want you to be the Maid of Honour at my big day."

I would love to.

The waitress walks over before I can give her answer about being the Maid of Honour. I quickly scan the menu. "I'll have the burger and chips, please." I put the menu on the table.

Sasha scans hers. "I'll have the same."

The waitress leaves our table.

A guy enters the restaurant and he looks over at Sasha and I. The bodyguards form a line blocking the guys view.

I shake my head. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this. Even, if I spend time going out with you in Washington."

She looks at the bodyguards. "They're going to be worst when I go to Africa with Dimitri. I want to see the lion's when I go on Safari." She cups her hand around her mouth. "I could always give the lion's something to eat."

I laugh. "You'll have fun even with these guys around. The furthest I've ever travelled was to San Francisco. I want to visit New York one day."

Sasha shakes her head. "I can't believe you've never left the United States. Why haven't you travelled anywhere?"

I fold my hands on the table. "I never got a passport. The people that stole me from Mum and Dad never got me a Birth Certificate."

Sasha looks at the bodyguards and then moves closer to me. She whispers. "How did you get the license?"

"I had to pay big money to obtain it."

When I first met your family I've wanted to know my Birth name and my Date of Birth. I want to know what sort of child I was. I'm not brave enough to ask those questions.

I look down at the table and I feel something fall down my face. I wipe my face and see that it's tears.

I take a deep breath. "Can I ask you a question??

She nods.

"Do you know what Mum and Dad named me before I was taken?"

Sasha pulls out her iPhone and swipes her finger across the screen. She searches for something on it. She places it on the table in front of me. "Everything you need to know about our family and your name is on here. If you need a birth certificate you need to talk to Mum and Dad."

I look at the phone and everything I need to know is on here.

Name: Maya Faith Lambert

D.O.B: June 28, 1990

Everything including my Birthday is a lie. Could the Birthday they gave me be the one the day I was kidnapped?

Then it goes into stuff about my brother. I come across an article from the day I was taken. I stare at the heading.

Hollywood's IT Couple's child stolen

My heart starts to race and I feel like crying again.

Sasha looks at the phone. "I was supposed to delete that article from my phone. I didn't want you to have to read that."

I sigh. "I think I should read. That way I know how Mum and Dad felt when I was taken. It's not like anyone wants to tell me how they feel."

Mariana and George have had rough time. It's been three days since there only daughter was taken from Santa Monica pier. The family were out on a family weekend when Maya was snatched from her parents.

Mariana hasn't been taken it well and has been taken to Cedars Senai Hospital. If you know anything about the whereabouts of Maya please call a number is written on the page.

I give Sasha back her phone. "Mum went to hospital from my disappearance?"

The waitress brings over our food and I take a bite of my hamburger.

Sasha pulls the lettuce and tomato off hers burger. She looks at me. "Yeah, our brothers can tell you more about Mum's admittance to hospital after you were taken."

I'll ask them the next time I see them.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the current chapter of The Billionaire's Agreement.