going to a concert

"Michelle hurry up or we'll be late" I yell from the door where I have been standing quite a while. Me and my 15 year old sister are going to a one direction concert and after a meet and greet. She is a very big fan of them. And according to her their all very cute. I don't know about all that but I'm just going to believe her.

So since about 2 hours now if beem waiting for her to come out of the bathroom and if she doesn't pick up the paste now we're never gonna make it in time.

So finally the door opens and she comes out with leather pants, a strapless shirt, a side braid and way to much makeup on. I on the other hand am just wearing jeans a shirt and have a messy bun.

" wow look who managed to open the door and put as much makeup on as she possibly can"

" well at least I don't look like I just came from a granny party"

" just get in the car" I say and close the door behind me after she swept past me, also wearing to much perfume.

" so are you ready to o meet the cutest boy band ever?" Michelle says turning on the radio which just happened to be playing 'drag me down'.

" sure"

" I'm really happy you made this happen, thanks a lot again"

" yeah your welcome"

this year for her birthday I got her the tickets for the concert and the meet and greet. She was really happy about it since she's been begging for years for this to happen.

After 1 hour of looking for a place to park we finally manage to get inside and sit in our spot. I was going to get us a place to stand but realized were gonna meet them anyway and I sure would rather sit a couple hours than stand.

The stadium started filling up. And Michelle looked at her self like the 5th time now to make sure her makeup looked perfect. I was just sitting there looking at my messages, which I got quite a view of. Two from Kelly my best friend and like 20 from my mom.

All the sudden the lights turned off and the stage lit up and millions of girls started freaking out and steamed their guts out. OMG I think I lost my hearing and my vision because the stage lit up all the sudden. Then 4 boys ran out and the screaming got even louder including Michelle. A song started playing and they began to sing.

My favorite song is perfect I like it a lot. They finished the concert with a song I didn't know the name of but I sure liked it.

Me and Michelle then waited for the place to clear and headed back stage where the 'meet and greet' took place. The line was pretty long which didn't seem to bother her a lot since she fixed her makeup AGAIN. I didn't mind eather except I hate standing and that was exactly what we did.

It was almost our turn now only two more people in front of us.

"Hi" someone I didn't seem to notice said. I turned around and saw a cute guy. I mean he was really cute.

"Hi" I replied after staring for a bit.

"you probably already know who I am, so who are you?"

"Kim and actually I think I don't know"

"oh, well aren't you a fan or something? "

" I'm actually just here with my sister she's a big fan, you must be a member of the band then"

" yeah, I'm Niall by the way"

" well nice to meet you then niall"

"Nice watch did you get that from you boyfriend? " he asked looking at the watch I got from my mom to my 19th birthday.

" oh, no I don't have a boyfriend I got it from my mom"

" ah cool, do you mind letting me have you phone number? "

" no, not at all" I was pretty shocked at him asking for my number since he's like really famous and I'm just a girl with not much fame and money. " here you go" I gave him a paper with my number on it and then left since our turn was over. " bye" I said lastly.

" bye"

On our way to the car Michelle was talking about how it was and that she took a selfie with Louis. Her favorite im guessing. Although I wasn't paying to much attention because I was thinking about Niall. We finally got to the car and headed home.

We got home and Michelle went to the guest room which was already invaded with one direction posters. I didn't really mind since the only people other than her staying there would be Kelly.

I went to my own bedroom took a shower, then went to the kitchen and made myself some tee. While going back to my bedroom I heard Michelle talking to one of her friends bragging about what she did today.

I was about to go to sleep when my phone buzzed. I picked up to see who it was. It was a unknown number so I read the text to give me more information about who it might be.

Stranger: hey its me niall

Me: Hi I didn't think you'd actually text me

Niall: well I guess you were wrong

Me: sure was so why did you want my number anyway ?

Niall: cause I think your cute

Me: thanks you are too

Niall: I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime

Me: sure when

Niall: how about Tuesday at the park 2pm

Me: sounds good to me

Niall: ok see you then , night

Me: night

I put my phone down and went to sleep.