Big announcement

Me and Niall thought it would be best to have a little celebration and announce that we're going to have a baby.

The people we wanted there where our moms, his dad and brother, Michelle, harry, liam, Louis, and some other family members.

" when do you want to have the party?"

" how about next week, Friday"

" yeah, I'm gonna head over to the boys and let them know, also got to pick up some stuff."

" ok, and and so before we tell any other people can we go to the doctor to see to be sure I'm really pregnant? "

" yes of course."

He leaves and I call my house doctor

Me: hello it's me mrs.horan I would like to make an appointment

Nurse: what do you want to make an appointment for

Me: a ultrasound

Nurse: ok when would you like to come in

Me: tomorrow would be great

Nurse: sounds good, 2 would be ok?

Me: yes

Nurse: goodbye

Me: bye

I put down the phone. Then get on my laptop and write some baby names I think would be cute.

____________________________________

" are you nervous? " Niall asks me on our way to the clinic.

" a bit but I trus that  those tests were correct"

We arrive and walk inside.

" We have a appointment for an ultrasound at 2"

" yes if you could sit down in the waiting room a bit I will call you once it's your turn."

" ok thanks"

We walk into the room next to the desk and sit down. There were 4 other people. One man and a women with 2 children.

10 minutes pass and the people get called up. We are the last.

" Mrs . horan" the nurse says.

We stand up and follow the nurse into a room.

"If you could please take of your shirt and lay down right here. The doctor will be right with you."

" ok"

I take off the shirt and lay down. Niall sits on the other side of the room on a little chair.

Soon later the doctor comes in.

" hello Kim so what exactly are you here today for?"

"me and my husband have been trying for a baby a while now and I took a pregnancy test and it showed positive. I would just like to see if the test was correct and if the baby is healthy so far.

" ok I can do that for you. This might be a bit cold."

He says as he aplis some jelly like cream onto my lower stomach. It was cold.

Then he turns on a monitor and pulls out a device. He starts running it over my stomach.

"you are pregnant and as far as I can tell the baby looks healthy. "

I smile.

" thank you, so when is the next time we should come in for a check up. Also when can we see if it's a boy or a girl.?"

" the next check up would be in two months we can tell if it's a boy or a girl around your 4 month. "

" ok thank you so much again"

" no problem" he leaves the room and I put my shirt back on.

I walk over to Niall and hug him.

" I can't believe we're gonna have a baby" I say

" me neither"

____________________________________

Today is the day for the party. I'm Really excited on how everyone is going to react.

They should be here any minute now actually. Can't wait.

The door rings. I open and it's mom and Michelle.

" hi, thanks you had time to come."

" I'm Happy to see you to. What is this celebration about anyway"

" you will find out when everyone is here "

" ok"

Guest then start to arrive like every couple of minutes. Ther were like 16 in todall.

After everyone arrived we have some food. Mom and my aunt brought some. It was delicious.

Niall stands up and so do I.

" ok everyone we have something to tell you. "

The talking gets quiter and the eyes turn on us. I wonder how their going to react.

" do you want to? " he asks me quietly.

I nod yes and begin to talk.

" We would like you to know that I'm pregnant. " some people start clapping. Mom halfway starts crying and some just say congratulations.

I'm happy that so far no one sees it as a negative way. I'm glad.

After everyone has gone back to their talking and eating, mom walks over to me.

" sweety im so happy for you. I'm going to be a grandma. " she laughs. I smile at her.

" I can't wait to be a mom eather. "

She hugs me and sits back down next to Michelle.

I now to continue eating.

The night ends up with people eating, talking, and congratulating me and Niall.

********************************