here we go again

The first week of Niall being gone was the most miserable one. First of all because he was at concerts a lot and didn't have time to text. Second because it's just so different with him not being around to hold me when I need him the most.

It's the third week now and friday. Going to work made me think of other things then Niall. Like how cute the new baby birds where. Also what a great couple Sabrina and Jack make. He's a guy she met at a online dating site.

Their cute now but who knows how long that's gonna last.

Kelly and me have had a bunch of sleepovers. So much fun not even kidding. On Saturday is Kelly's birthday and I'm planning a party for her. She's been such an amazing friend.

I'm off and drive to the party supply store. I'm really bad at remembering store names.

I head in and walk down the birthday section. Most of the stuff is for younger girls and boys.  There are some nice paper plates though. I decide to grab the blue and brown plates and some blue cups with a cute design on them.

The next section is the party section. I find some really cool decoration. Some lights that shine in the dark and some shiny things. Couldn't describe exactly what they where.

Since Kelly life's in a apartment she doesn't have a backyard. So I thought it would be a good idea to have it at my place.

I get home and start to make a visual image of how everything is going to look.

*(the image is what it looks like)*

Once I did I call work and ask if I could get out two hours early.

I get a yes. Then I call and text all of our friends and ask if they would like to come.

Most can come. They even agreed to bring some soda and snacks.

I'm glad about that since cooking and buying things for like 20 people isn't in my budget.

It's Saturday and I just get home. I start decorating.

Just as I was about to finish the first guest arive.

" hey" I say to them. Then lead them to the backyard. " if you brought something put it in the kitchen which is on your right when you walk in."

As I fished talking some people start walking inside. The rest stay out and help me with the final touches on decoration.

" oh Kelly can you go and turn of the light in the he backyard please" I ask her. Of course only cause I want her outside.

She starts walking outside and a minute later or so I hear. " SUPRISE"

That's when I head out to.

" happy birthday" I say and hug her.

" was this your idea.?"

" yeah I thought you deserve something special."

" thanks"

" your welcome."

We then all start dancing. Some go to the food and others hop in the hot tub.

It was already dark outside so the lights that I bought where totally worth it.

********************************

Party ☺