growing baby

Over the next couple of months she has been growing like crazy. My stomach got bigger every week and I peed more often. I still don't have the right name for her and in 3 month it's time.

I just can't find a good one. Most of them are to common and the ones that aren't sound extremely strange and weird. I was now trying to come up with my own names but all I get is stupid ones.

I'm sitting on the couch curled up in a blanket and try to write a list with good names. A list I've been working on since six month now and the only thing on that paper is the words " baby names".

I'm getting frustrated. To calm my nerves I watch a movie. I know this is weird but I decide to watch shrek. Why not it's a good movie and yes even a 22 year old can like it.

Trough out the movie I try to come up with some names and jut as the movie ends I have the name. Fiona. The name is even from shrek. The name is common but not too common and it doesn't sound stupid.

Now I just need Niall to agree on it.

He came hom frome his calming down walk. He was also a bit frustrated lately. Probably because of their new album coming out soon and the world tour but not wanting to leave me so close to birth. All that kind of stuff. He walks inside.

" hey Babe I thought of a name that would be good for our little girl."

" what you got"

" well how about Fiona? "

" yeah it sound cute as a baby name and good as an adult. Sure let's name her Fiona. "

" ok im glad you've agreed. How was your walk?"

" good I just can't make up my mind"

" make up your mind about what?"

The boys want to go on tour for sure and there is just jo way I'm leaving you here with the ba- Fiona"

" I understand, you guys haven't been on tour 2016 eather. So they don't want to not go 2018 again. I sure don't want you to leave. But what if you just not go and they do your solos."

" yeah that will work but people are going to spread rumors about me quitting one direction and me not loving the fans anymore. I just hate that!"

" I can imagine, but it's just a choice you have to make"

" yeah I know" he sighs and looks down then back up " how was your day? "

" um pretty good. She was kicking a lot today. Took a little video. Want to see?"

" yes"

I got up and grabbed my phone which was laying in the kitchen. Unlocked b the screen and pressed galleries. I clicked on the video and walked over to Niall. She was really kicking bab. On the video you could actually see the kicks. She was doing that for about 10 minutes I recorded about 3.

" doesn't that hurt?"

" well it kind of does but it isn't a pain where I can't bare it or start crying. Just doesn't feel good especially when she pushes my intestines."

" I would not want to be pregnant"

" well good thing you won't ever be"

I make some dinner.

____________________________________

The next day I decide to paint her room. I went with a light purple. Pinkney to typical. The high areas Niall helped me with. He wanted to from the start but I wanted to do it myself. I let it dry.

The next day I take off all the tape and clear the floor from plastic. I try adjusting the furniture to where it would look the best. Yes we did finish buying her furniture. I ended up getting the bed me and Kelly liked so much. Also a place to change her dirty dippers, a toy corner, bed, play pen, and wall decoration. I really like the finished look.

Tomorrow I will glue big wood petters on her door spelling her name of course.

____________________________________

The work I did over r the last two days wore me out and I'm extremely tired today. Even though I still finish her room completely. She can come anytime now her room is definitely ready.

I lay down on the couch and rest. Fall asleep I should say. But wake about an hour later to pee.

********************************

Cute