Michelle !!!

I think back to last week when I had my first kiss with Niall and the pool fun. That was really fun. So since Niall told me that we can do something again and go on a date I decided to invite him over to my place for a movie night. I didn't text him yet but I'm definitely planning on it.

I do know that he's been performing a lot lately. So let's just hope he has time sometime this week. For your info Kelly is better so maybe I'll just go over to her house and we have a sleepover.

"Ring ring ring......" I picked up my phone.

"Hello"

"Hi, it's me Kelly wanna come over tomorrow"

"Yeah sure how about a sleepover"

" yeah but I need to got to work 9 in the morning so no sleeping in"

" that's fine well see you later"

I hang up and head to my bathroom and start cleaning up.

"Ding dong" I run to the door still with my cleaning things on and open. " oh hey mom"

" hello sweety I see your cleaning, can I come in?"

" yeah sure" she comes in and sits at my kitchen table. " is something wrong"

" yeah kind of" she says with her voice starting to break down.

" mom, what happened? "

" your sister ran away and took all the cash.......and then wrote me a letter (sobbing) telling me how much she hates me" she continued crying.

" oh, mom well why would you think she did that?"

" she said she'd go to her friend Haley and I said that she can't be gone longer than 8:30 since it was a school night. Then she left pretty grumpy. So it was 8:50 and i started wondering where she was so at 9:30 I headed down there to get her. When I got there she was having fun so of course I got mad and grabbed her pulling her out of there and I kind of embarrassed her. (Sobbing) when we came home I yelled at her and told her she was grounded 3 days. This morning her stuff was gone including the money and the letter on the table. I just want to get her back (crying)"

" mom im so sorry, how could she be so stubborn. How about you stay here and I go look for her. "

" ok but be careful and don't come back to late"

" ok mom you just rest"

I get in my car and head to all of her friends I know. I check and ask if they know where she is but every time I get a 'sorry no, I hope you find her though'. I still can't believe she would do that to mom. Or even think of doing something like that at all. I mean 2 weeks ago she was all happy and now she ran away taking all the money mom had and telling her that she hates her. OMG I can't believe this.

I'm on my way to the last friend I know of her and hope that she is my lucky one. I arrive and ring the door.

" Hello I'm guessing your a friend of Michelle, and I was wondering if you know we're she might be?"

" sorry no the last time I saw her was last week in school"

" ok well thanks for your help"

Great now what do I do. I don't want to come back home and have mom cry again I want her to be happy that I brought Michelle home. So then I decide to go to Kelly and print some missing posters. I start driving right away.

I get there and storm in her house explaining while I print. Then tell her bye, but before I can head out she tells me to stop and let her help.

" I'll help you spread the posters it'll go faster that way."

"Ok you the park I go to the mall"

"ok we meet back at the ice cream store"

"Ok see you no later then 6"

We both head to our cars and get going.

I arrive at the mall and walk inside. Once there I ask each store if I could hang up my posters. Most agree to let me but some are just to selfish and tell me to leave.

I finished putting up my last one at subway then go back to the car and off to the ice cream place I go.

When I get there I already see Kelly with a cone in her hand. I walk to her and a tear rolls down my cheek.

" aahhh, please don't cry, it'll be all right we're gonna find her and if we don't today then she'll be ringing your door sometime tonight."

" I hope your right about that" I say with my voice cracking.

" I got you chocolate ice cream" she says handing me my favorite ice cream.

" thanks"

We finish our ice cream and then head back to her house were I accidentally left my phone.

" she's gonna be fine" Kelly says when I'm about to leave." If she's not back by tomorrow we just have the sleepover at your house"

"ok well see you tomorrow than"

As I got home mom was laying on the couch sleeping with dried tears on her cheeks. I give her a blanket and kiss her on the cheek. Go to my bedroom and try texting Michelle again. No answer of course.

I must have fallen asleep because mom was waking me up telling me that she's gonna go home now. I checked the time and it was 10:30. I hadn't had dinner yet so I get something from McDonalds. But hurry back home since Michelle might ring the door.

I got home but no Michelle in or outside my apartment. I sat
down ate my food and then got my bed stuff and put it on the couch since I wanted to hear the door ring even if I'm asleeep. My living room is right by the door so I know I won't miss someone being there.

The next morning I was really disappointed since Michelle didn't show up. I called mom and asked if she was there. But I got the same answer from her. Michelle was still somewhere out there.

********************************

Isn't this a dramatic chapter. I hope someone finds Michelle.