miracle

I look to see and can't believe my eyes. It's Michelle, she looks pretty bad.

" were wear you?"

" I - iii was in a hotel, and had hardly any food cause I felt bad using mom's money"

" what were you thinking, you scared us to death we even informed the police. Their out there right now looking for you"

" I'm so sorry" she then started crying.

" come hear " I said holding my arm out to her and she came right to me. " you shouldn't have done that, why didn't you just come to me or one of your friends"

" I was so mad at mom and her embarrassing me in front of everyone"

" well you were late, she told you to come home 8:30 not 9:30 or later. That's kind of what you deserve. Why would you overreact like that though."

" I have no idea but as soon as being gone for a couple hours I felt bad but was scared to go anywhere else so I went to the nearest hotel and stayed the night"

" well I'm just glad your back now, go take a shower and then sleep I'll call and tell everyone your back."

" ok"

She headed to the guest bathroom and I called mom.

" hi mom sorry I'm calling so late but I have exciting news"

"What is it"

" Michelle just came to my house crying her eyes out that she was sorry for what she's done"

" oh my god but she's ok right? "

" yes she's in the shower right now"

" I'll come over tomorrow morning ok"

" ok"

I hang up, then go to the kitchen and text Niall to tell him she's back.

Me: hey I know it's late but I wanted to let you know Michelle just showed up at my house.

I waited a couple of minutes to see if he'll respond but he didn't. I got to say it is very late, 2:30 to be exact. After another couple of minutes later Michelle came from the bathroom. Then sat at the table across from me.

" thanks for letting me stay here"

" of course no problem, we've all done bad things"

" is mom mad?"

" No she's just happy your back and she'll be here tomorrow"

" ok, well I'm gonna head to bed now"

" good night"

I head to bed myself and finally have a good night sleep after so many nights lying awake.

I wake up to mom and Michelle talking. Wait what time was it. I look at my phone and see that it was already 1:36 I jump up and put my hair in a bun and walk to the living room where I see mom and Michelle sitting on the couch.

" Hey look who finally woke up" Michelle says with being back to her old self.

" well I finally got to re-sleep all those nights I was thinking about where you are and what might happen."

" thanks, I shouldn't have done that and I promise I won't ever again"

" you better not"

" should we go eat breakfast?"
My mom is asking.

" yeah sure"

I go get dressed and then leave. We go in my mom's car since I don't really like driving.

We eat at country buffet which is my favorite since they have like everything.

" I'm really glad that your back sweety" mom says and runs her hand down Michelle's cheek.

"Yeah me too" I add.

We eat and then all the sudden Harry and Louis walk in with their body gourd I'm guessing.

I start walking over and they see me.

" oh, hey Kim" Harry says and walks over to me followed by Louis and their body gourd.

As soon as they get to me a bunch of other girls notice them and squeal. Michelle also comes over and squeezes to the front.

" Kim what are you doing"

I don't really know what to say and do so i just look over to Harry which grabs my hand and then pulls me outside, with Louis and the other dude following. The guard blocks the door for no girls to get out and bother them.

" what are you guys doing here."

" Niall wants to talk to you and we just happened to see you walk in. Can you come with us, he says it's pretty important. "

" yeah can I just quickly tell my mom and sister."

" go on"

I walk back in and squish trough the crowd of girls.

" Hey mom can I go with them real quick, Niall wants to talk to me."

" yes what should I tell your sister you know she's a big fan"

" uh I don't know, I'll just take her."

I then walk over to her grab her hand and walk outside.

" hiiiiiiiiii" she says to them all aquward.

" hey, I think I remember you from the meet and greet. So your coming? " Louis asked her.

" I guess so" she says.

" ok come on then." We all walk over to their car and get in. Me, Michelle and Harry are in the back.

" you don't mind if she comes?"

" no its fine, we just hang out while you talk to Niall."

" ok, thanks"

We drive and Michelle is talking to Harry and he doesn't seem to mind. Minutes later we arrive at their place. I already know we're to go and walk up to his room. Harry and Louis stay downstairs with Michelle. It sounded like they were having fun.

I entered his room and he was siting on his beanbag.

" hi the boys said you need to talk to me?"

" yeah I have bad news that I'm not happy about. "

" what is it?"

" were going on tour and that for 1 month and a couple days since we go to different places and have 2 tours and it's in the US. When we come back were gonna be on tour another couple weeks in Europe. I know this might sound cheese but I don't want to leave you that long."

" wow, that really doesn't sound good. But we'll be fine, and if you're scared that I'm gonna find someone else I'm just letting you know that's definitely not happening. "

" I hope your right about that"

" why would I just move on? You really mean something to me. And that's not because your famous."

" well thanks" he then held out his arms and I came and hugged him.

" I love you" I say hopping he didn't get that in a awkward way. He hugged me even tighter.

" I love you too" he released and than kissed me.

He is so sweet and I'm pretty sure we'll make it.

********************************
Good chapter ha. I like it but am sad that Niall is leaving for 2 month.