surprise surprise

Two more weeks and I finally get leave the hospital. I'm so sick of the smell, the food kind of sucks and I'm all alone. It's very rare that anyone can come and visit, they all work or have something to do, even Niall doesn't come over much. Like 1-2 times a week. I just hate it.

I can already sit up again and move my body I'm just not able to stand yet. I'll get to re-learn that next week. I am just so bored of sitting around 24-7 and doing nothing but eating sleeping and watching Tv. Like what kind of life is this, ugh.

OK calm down, it's ok. Only two more weeks I can handle it. And thinking of all the people who have illness that is even worse than mine makes me feel like I was pretty lucky.

The nurse came in the room and told me to slowly sit up. As always she had a clipboard with her writing down everything I did.

" now carefully stand up and hold on to the bed." I did and felt week and weard. I always thought that you don't forget to stand and walk, but it appears you do after a longer time if not standing and walking.

" once you feel stable enough to stand let go and walk over to the window. If you struggle I will be there to help." I also did that and after about 15 minutes I manage to walk to the window and back to the bed.

" good job we will repeat this tomorrow with a longer distance to walk."

" ok, good night" she walks out without saying anything else.

I've gotten back to my old walking skills and am ready to go. I walk over to the closet and pack my things up. Then take one last look at my bed and walk to the main entrance to check out and drive home. I'm kind of disappointed that no one had time to pick me up. But I'm just really happy to be out off here.

I took a taxi to the supermarket parking lot where my car was still standing and drive home from there.

I get in my little home and turn on the heater cause it was just freezing in here. Outside was cold and in here to. It was already mid November.

I put all clothe in the laundry and other things where they belong. Then go straight to bed since in had a great but stressful day.

This morning was actually nice outside. The sun was shining and it wasn't that cold. It had snowed a bit last night so it looked really pretty. I decide to go for a walk and then say hi to mom and Michelle. Also stop by at work to tell them I'm back.

The walk was really nice. I really enjoyed walking and smelling something else then hospital. Driving to my mom's house was also exciting because I haven't seen them in quite a while 4 weeks to be exact.

I ring the door and mom opens.

"Hi mom"

" hello sweety come in, how do you feel?" I walk in and sit down on the couch.

" good, I learned how to walk this past week. I didn't even know you could forget how to walk."

" well I'm glad your back on your feet now. And sorry we couldn't come visit you theses past weeks."

" it's ok"

We continue talking and Michelle also joined us after a while.

I'm home and text Niall.

Me: Hi im out of the hospital, want to do something soon?

Like an hour later he finally responded.

Niall: sorry I can't, have things to do.

Me: ok well just let me know when you do have time.