where is she?

Days past and there was still no sign of Michelle. What if something happened and she got kidnapped on her way back to me or mom. I started freaking out. I can't wait any longer to find her, I need to inform the police and let them help me look for her.

I call mom and ask her to meet me at the police department. She agrees and that she'll be there in 15 minutes.

I was already there since I life a little closer but soon mom got there too. " I think it's good that we do this, I mean she's been gone for 4 days now."

" yes I think so too, I've been so worried lately and couldn't sleep at all."

" me neither Kelly's been over a couple times and I text a lot with Niall. Oh did I even tell you yet who he was?"

" no I don't believe you have, who is it?"

" well do you remember when me and Michelle went to the one direction concert, well there Niall from the band asked for my phone number and ever since then we have been going on dates and we're kind of boyfriend and girlfriend but it's not sure yet. "

" wow that was a lot at once and your sure he's not just using you or something"

" no, he's definitely not he's really sweet"

" ok well I'm gonna want to meet him if this is gonna be officiall"

" of course now let's get Michelle back home"

We talked to the police and they said they would make more missing posters and start looking for her. Me and mom where really happy about that.

I later went to Kelly and we watched a bunch of movies. I also told her the exciting news and she was happy too. Like always we both feel asleep at the end of the movie and sleep eather until the morning or the middle of the night. This time it was the morning. I got up first and cleaned up some of the things I must have knocked down with my foot last night. Kelly also woke after 30 minutes and joined me in cleaning.

I got a text on my way home and was always hoping for it to be Michelle. But it was Niall which i was also happy about.

Niall: hey is your sister back yet ?

Me: I'll text you as soon as I get home I'm on the road right now

I got home and texted back

Me: ok so we didn't find her yet but we talked to the police today and their gonna start looking for her too.

Niall: that sounds great, I'm not doing anything today can I come over

Me: yeah sure here's my address 23613 lotus creek

Niall: ok I'll be there in a bit

Me: ok

In a bit!!! I haven't cleaned up lately at all cause I've been to worried about Michelle, and now Niall is coming over.

I start cleaning up as fast as I can, stuffing everything somewhere. As long as it's not in my way and looks clean. I fold the blanket on the couch vacuum the floor and put away the dishes.

Before I know it the door rings. I run to it and open.

" hi, why are you so out of breath"

" oh I was running through my house for fun of course"

" ok"

He then comes in and sits down on the couch. I do the same and put my head on his shoulder.

" ah, I'm so exhausted"

" you look like it too, so this is your place"

" yeah I know it's not much but I like it"

" me too it looks really nice"

"Thanks"

I then lay on the couch and look at Niall. He is so freaking cute.

" want to watch a movie" he asks.

" yup, what kind of movies do you like"

" any one is fine"

"Ok" I say and then pull out lord of the rings, which I like.

" come here" he says lifting up his arm. I slide closer to him and snuggle up against him. Then press play. I really like this, he smells very good. I really want him to be my boyfriend.

The movie ends and he kisses me straight on the lips. When he was done I smile at him and snuggle back up against him.

Another hour later or so I kissed him good bye.

" I hope you find you sister soon."

" yeah me too bye"

That night while I was in bed I hear a knock. I wasn't sure if I just imagined it ot if it was real. But then there was another one and I got up and opened the door.

********************************

So who do you think it is?