Meeting the boys

My phone lit up I check it and saw that it was Niall.

Niall: Hi how are you doing?

Me: good I just got to work and you

Niall: good too were do you work maybe I can pick you up when your done.

Me: the local zoo and yeah that would be nice I finish work at 3 pm

Niall: nice then just meet me at the entrance do you mind the boys being with me

Me: no that's fine looking forward seeing you

Niall: me too bye

Me: bye

I get to work and can't wait for my day to end.

I get our off my zoo outfit and spray on a bit of perfume so I don't smell like animal. I don't really mind the smell but I'm getting ready to see Niall plus the others.
I don't know any of their names except Louis I think.

"Hey why are you in such a rush Kim? " Sabrina calls walking towards me.

" oh, I'm going to see someone"

" Ok well have fun cause you just left work a minute early"

" wow ok"

I close the door behind me and start heading to the entrance. Niall isn't there yet, and that's probably because I am a little early. I swing my purse/bag around me and sit on a bench.

After ten minutes I see a car arrive and Niall getting out. I then start heading his direction.

" hi" he says and surprisingly pulls me in for a quick hug.

" hi so is that like your car or the band's car?"

" oh its just the car we travel in when we're not on tour or going somewhere farther away. Is it ok if you sit in the he back with Harry and Louis. Liam sometimes gets sick in the back"

"Yeah no problem" we then head over to the car and Harry I'm guessing opens the door.

" hi nice to meet you, I'm Harry and that's Louis" he says holding out his hand and pointing to Louis.

" Nice to meet you to" I say stepping in the car and sitting down.

" so your Niall's girlfriend? "

" I don't know exactly we just had our first date yesterday"

" Ok well just let me know when it happened then"

" dude stop pushing her she just meet you." Niall says from the driver seat.

We then drive silent for the rest of the ride. Then stop in front of a big I mean really big house. The car door opens and I get out so Harry can too. Everyone except me and Niall then walk towards the house and enter.

" so is this like your house? " I ask still keeping my eyes on the giant house.

" well its sort of the bands house where we spent most of our time when not at concerts or with family."

" cool, I have never seen a house that big, I mean I only life in a tiny apartment for two."

" do you wanna come in?"

" sure" I say with my mouth still hanging wide open.

We start waking towards it and then enter. There is a big hallway and stairs that lead up and so manny different places to go.

" do you wanna see my room?"

" yeah"

I follow him up the stairs and down the hallway. Then we turn into a room with a bed, desk, and a bean bag also a bunch of posters and two guitars standing in the corner. I didn't expect his room to be so normal I thought it would be more luxurious but actually happy that it's not.

" Nice room"

" thanks, sorry I didn't clean up.

" oh its fine mine doesn't look any better"

" go on sit" I then decide to sit down on his bed since it was the closest to me. " what do you want to do? "

" how about we go to a pool"

" sure we can go in ours did you bring swimming stuff ?"

" oh yeah I was planning on going to the pool after work anyway so I got my things"

" cool I'm gonna go change and ask the others if they like to come"

"Ok sounds good"

He grabbed some shorts from the closet and headed out. A little after he came back in.

" Ok let's go Harry and Liam are coming too."

"ok"

I get up and follow him to the pool which was also giant and even had a hot tub next to it. He stops I turn around and see him running and jumping in the pool. I follow and land in the pool with water splashing everywhere. This is so fun. Then I all the sudden fell something grab my leg from underneath and I'm pulled under. I open my eyes and see Niall smiling. We come back up and see the other also jumping in the water.

" water fight" Liam shouts and we all start splashing each other with water.

Hours later I decide to chill in the hot tub and Niall follows me. I get in and slouch down in the warm water. Niall gets in to and sits next to me. He then looks at me and holds my hand. For a moment we just sit there and I decide to do something I thought I'd never do. I lean in and kiss him.

" yeah wohoo" Harry yeals as he walked in.

" so today was a pretty awesome day." I say and Niall is still in shock from the kiss I gave him. But then managed to say something.

"Yeah I think so too. He about we go on another date next week ?"

" sure just text me when and where."

" ok"

After a little while we decide to go back inside I got dressed and then Niall drives me back to the zoo where my car was parked. I give him another kiss and leave.

Lately I've been having a lot of luck. I love it since the last time I did something awsome like that was my 20th birthday when Kelly had had a surprise party planned.

I get home and sleep dreaming about the next date we will soon have.

********************************

I also like this chapter. I already know what their next date will be so make sure to read the next chapter. I'm looking forward to that date.

"