Saying bye

2 weeks after Michelle came back it was time for Niall to go on tour. I was so not looking forward to it at all. I've known him for about 5 weeks now and it already seems like forever. I tried seeing him a lot the last days, and he did too. He even stayed the night once cause we feel asleep watching a movie. There was nothing big about it.

It was now 2 days before him and the boys had to leave. Right now it's 6:48 in the morning and I was sitting on the edge of my bed not wanting to get up.

Wednesday isn't busy at the zoo especially since I work from 8:15 to 3, and during that time almost everyone is at work or school.

I walk to the kitchen and make myself some coffee cause I'm just way to tired to do anything else right now. Then sit and slurp about half of it down.

Now that I'm dressed I feed the 3 tiny fish I got and head out.

I arrive work a little early and decide to say morning to my boss. He's really nice. I walk into the small building and knock at his door.

" gold morning Mr.flinz"

" well hello Kim, how has your morning been going?"

" pretty good, just really tired. Stayed up a bit to late last night"

" then get some good sleep tonight, oh and before you leave do you mind getting me some tee"

" no but I start working in 5 minutes, I'm not sure if I'll be back by then"

" that's fine, I'll let Sabrina know you'll be a little late"

" ok, thanks " I then walk back to my car and drive to the café, about 3 minutes from here.

" could I have some green tee and sugar please" I tell the lady working there.

" yes, anything else for you today"

" no that's all" I pay and wait for the tee.

Heading back to the zoo went quick and easy. Then walked into Mr.flinz's office and handed him the tee.

When I walk to the bird cage I see Sabrina putting food in the bird feeder.

" hey sorry I'm late, had to get some tee for Mr.flinz."

" I know he told me, it's fine"

After we finish I reminded myself that Niall is leaving tomorrow afternoon. Why would I do that?

" I something wrong?"

" no, it's all right"

" well you sure don't look alright, you know you can tell me"

" ok, well Niall is going on tour for a couple weeks and neither of us is happy about it"

" aahhh poor thing, I'd be upset too"

" thanks, maybe we could have like a girl night with Kelly sometime"

" sure just give me a call"

" will do" my mood is a little better now but happy is still far away.

I decide to stop at Niall on my way back to maybe help him pack or something like that. Getting there I see Louis already loading some things in the car. " hi, see you already getting ready for tomorrow"

" yeah thought I'd do it today then tomorrow"

" ok, is Niall inside?"

" yeah in his room packing''

" thanks " I say and then head inside.

"Hey, so tomorrow's the day you leave"

" yup, I'm a little excited seeing the fans but hate leaving you" he says then stops packing, sits on his bed and pats the spot next to him. I sit and look up at him.

" like we said last week we'll make it. And by the way we can still text and call."

" good thing phones have been invented, without them I wouldn't make it." He smiles and kisses me on the forehead. I'm gonna miss him so much.

" tomorrow when we head to the airport can I drive with you?"

" of course, any minute longer with you the better."

I say goodbye and drive home.

It was the next morning and I'm surprisingly up even though it's only 8:45. Then do the usual thing I do every morning and decide to go to the mall.

I get there and buy some chocolate and a bracelet for Niall with our initials on it. Might be a little to much but I wanted to remind him that he's mine. I walk by the ice cream place and get a scoop, chocolate of course.

I walk into a couple other stores and leave with 2 bags. One with Niall's things and the other with a new shirt I thought looked cute.

While going to the airport I was driving since Niall had an rough day in front of him . Flying about 10 hours and then probably getting bugged by fans on the airplane.

We were holding hands and listening to the radio. The others where right in front of us since I wasn't exactly sure were to go and hated listening to the navigation person. She was literally so Nerv wrecking.

I didn't give him the gift yet, but I'm going to when we arrive. I can't come inside since their gonna try staying alive, with all the fans around. Also because I don't want to look for a place to park.

We stop at the entrance and I try holding a tear back.

" please don't cry" he says noticing my watery eyes.

" I can't promise that, before you leave I got something little for you" I turn around and get the little gift bag. Then hand it to him." Here you go."

He opens it and pulls out the bracelet. " thanks, now I feel guilty not getting you anything"

" you did give me something"

" what" I lean over and give him a kiss.

" you got me a kiss" I then smile.
" do you like it" pointing to the bracelet.

" love it and love you" aww how sweet was that.

" me too, now go the others are almost done unloading and I have to leave the entrance." He lastly gives me one more kiss and then leaves.

" bye" I yell from my window as their all about ro walk inside.

" bye Kim" they say together and then their gone. I drive away but have to stop after a bit to wipe my eyes.

********************************

Man, such a sad chapter.