turn around

I am so happy but sad at the same time. Me and Niall have just about finished getting all of our furniture in to the house. Today will be the first night we actually spend in it.

The house is bigger then it looked from the outside.

Let me explain. So when you walk in you are in a little area to but your jackets and shoes. Straight ahead there are curved stairs leading up. To the left the kitchen and living room. To the right a bathroom and a little office.

Up the stairs you walk straight. At the end of the hallway is out bedroom. A big wooden door leads into it. In our bedroom there was a bathroom connected. It was big with a free standing bathtub and a giant shower. Sink and toilet where also there.

On the same floor there is also a game room. With a chill corner and a big table to play games at.

We also have a balcony out the back. Downstairs a big platform into out backyard.

The backyard has a hot tub. A barbecue corner. I'm not gonna get into detail.

So that's pretty much our house.

Your probably wondering why I said I was happy and sad, cause up to this point nothing seemed wrong.

Well Niall only has 2 more weeks until he needs to leave. So of course I'm already upset.

But I try to get that thought out of my mind. I really don't want to ruin the mood.

I sit down at our dinner table and wait for Niall. He comes too like 3 minutes later.

" could you hand me the spaghetti please" I ask.

He does so. He couldn't say anything that moment since his mouth was stuffed with pasta.

I like being at our new house but it seems a little aquward. Don't have any idea why.

We finish up dinner and I start cleaning up. He heads over to the couch and turns on the TV.

It seems like somethings wrong with him. He's usually never that quite.

" hey is something wrong?" I ask after I finish and sit next to him on the couch.

" I don't know, it's like I'm really excited to go on tour but the last time I had to leave you just made it so miserable to enjoy"

"it'll be ok, I don't want you to leave eather. But this is part of our life. And it would break my heart for you to stop going on tour with your mates." I look him in the eye.
" I love you and that won't ever change, sometimes life will be hard"

" I love you so much, I wouldn't know what to do without you in my life"

He starts kissing me.

Well looks like the first night still turned out good.

" Hey Babe can you throw me the bag." Niall was packing his bags in the car and was to lazy to walk back to the house so he asked me just to throw his bag. I did.

" ok you sure you got everything"

" yeah, if I forgot something I'll just buy it there" I'm pretty sure he did forget something.

I get in the car and turn it on. Niall closes the he trunk and gets in too.

" really glad that you took a day off."

" yeah, almost didn't work though"
It was Saturday which is one of my work days and I had to take of so could drive Niall to the airport. Well I wanted to take off so I couldn't drive him to the airport.

We arrive and I park. Get out and help Niall carry his bags. Before we continue doing anything we call Niall bodyguard. Cause I mean where at an airport. There's gonna be like bunch of people there.

Ever since me and Niall got married people or to be exact girls have tweeted and said mean things about me. Like that I'd be sorry for stealing him and that I'm the ugliest he could have picked.

At first I was really hurt by what they said but it's gotten easier. But still something I might never get used too.

I was totally correct. As soon as we entered the building we where surrounded by girls. Half of the crowd around Harry and Liam the other around Louis and Niall. And, well me. The least person any of those girls wanted to see.

We get to the V.I.P section. It was basically a place where famous people got on the plane.

The people from the airport started loading the boys things into the plane.

" I guess here we are again" Niall says.

" yap, I'm gonna miss you"

" I'm gonna miss you too"

" and make sure to send me a text like every day. "

" I will" he pulled me in for a hug.

As last time I couldn't keep away the tears. I hugged him thither. Then released and kissed him goodbye.

" love you" he says and starts walking up the stairs to the entrance of the plane.

" I love you too"

I then had to leave. I walked away and watched the plane take off from the inside.

On my way home I was listening to the radio and it was playing strong by one direction. It made me sad but happy too.

I arrive and lay down in our bed. I smell the side Niall sleeps on. I know that's weard but I already miss him like crazy.

About an hour later I call mom and ask if I can stay with her a couple of nights. She says yes and I start packing a little backpack.

********************************

Nice and sad. That's usually how most of these chapters go. Something to be happy about and something not so great.