Poor Kelly

As I get home I remembered that Kelly was still totally sick. So I get back in my car and start heading her way. She only lives like 10 minutes away so it's not a big deal. On my way I call to see if she was still awake or needed anything.

"Hi Kelly are you feeling any better yet ?"

"Well my barfing got better and I finally managed to keep my crackers in. Where are you right now anyway? "

"I'm on my way to you. Do you need anything like food or more medicine? "

"Well some food might be nice since I couldn't go grocery shopping today. I'm good on the medicine though"

" Ok I'll see you then"

"Yap bye"

I then head the other direction again to get some Chinese food which is both our favorite.

I get there and see that it is totally crowded. Walk in and after about 20 minutes make our order. Then wait another 15 until our food is done.

"Hi how you doing? " someone says. I turn and see that it's Brandon an old class mate of mine.

" oh hey, pretty good and you?"

" well found myself some work at Mcdonald and still live with my parents"

" well cool I got to get going now, nice seeing you again" I can't believe he still lives with his parents he's even 2 years older than me. I'm 21 so he's 23. I mean I already moved out 2 years ago. Well I guess not everyone's like me.

I finally get to Kelly and walk in.
Ring the door at her apartment and a slight better looking Kelly opens it. Still not the best but better.

" Hey, got us some Chinese food" I said holding up the bag.

" yay, thanks a lot again for coming over."

" no problem gets more time with you and I love hanging out with my best friend."

We sit at the table and I get some plates and silverware out. I already know we're it is since I stay at her house quit a lot.

" how did it go"

" it was really nice, we had a picnic in the park and he sang a song about me. We also held hands as we walked to the car and I got to keep his jacked." I pointed to it.

" that is so cool, when's your next date?"

" I don't know since he probably has concerts every couple of days."

" what took you so long to get here anyway"

" there was a long line at the place and then I still had to wait for our food to be made."

" oh, well at least your hear now"

We finished our food and headed over to the couch and stared watching Tv. There was nothing really on again so we switched to a movie. To be exact we watched the fault in our Stars. We both cried even though we had already watched like 5 times. No kidding this mot will make anyone cry.

Kelly fell asleep when it was about to end I then finished and caried her to bed. I put a little note on her night stand and left.

Today was a really good day. First the date, then Kelly doing better. I wish there were more days like this. Well maybe there will be.