Chapter 25

Hey guys! 

Sorry for the grammar and editing mistakes! I know there's a lot!

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 25

       The sound of the apartment door banging open and three very loud voices laughing their butts off drew me from the dead sleep I had been in. Rex's deep baritone groan sounded right next to my ear before he nuzzled his face further into my neck. "I'm going to fucking kill them." He growled against my skin, and despite his harsh words a small smile breached my lips and I snuggled further into the arm that was strung across my torso.

"Be nice." My voice was thick from sleep, but he still grunted in response and cuddled me closer to him. The happiness inside my chest was sending warmth throughout my whole being.

"I never should have gave Trey a damn key." The arm that was slung lazily across my body wrapped around my back and pulled me nearly completely under his bare chest, not that I was complaining. I reached up with my free arm and wrapped it around him until I could run my fingers through his dark hair.

"Be nice." I said again except more clearly and tugged at the ends of his hair to get my point across. He grumbled darkly under his breath but didn't say anything else as he nuzzled further into the crook of my neck.

Just as I was about to suggest we get up the bedroom door slammed open and in walked none other than Denton Dimajio. "Buttercup! There you are! Why are you still sleeping? Can I join?" Without waiting for a response Denton jumped onto the bed and started to lay down behind me, started being the operative word. As soon as he was in reach the arm that was wrapped tightly around me let go and slammed Denton's heavy body off the bed.

"Don't you ever fucking dare get on my bed again, you idiot. And stop fucking trying to touch Rose." Rex growled, like he usually did when addressing Denton, before his arm wrapped back around me.

Denton's heavy body had hit the ground hard and he sat up with a loud groan. "Was that really necessary?" He grumbled at Rex who just grunted before burying his face back into my neck. I rolled my eyes. Denton knew the reaction he always got from Rex whenever he tried to do "Denton" things, but he still does it. Honestly, I think he like the attention he gets when he does.

Brett walked into the room next and cast a quick glance at us before his eyes landed on his brother's figure sprawled out on the floor. He sighed. "I told you, you idiot. Stop trying to be touchy with the kid before Rex actually does kill you." Denton glared up at his brother while I just let out a heavy sigh. Rex smirked against my neck.

"I'm not a kid, Brett." I grumbled up at him, but he just shot me a teasing wink and a smirk. When Trey finally walked in and busted out laughing at the sight of Denton on the ground I finally decided it was time to get up.

"Rex." I murmured up at him as his stone body still clung tightly to me.

"Yes, baby flower?" His voice was soft in my ear and the way its deep baritone called to me made me want to curl into his chest and never leave, but the boys were talking and laughing just at the edge of the bed and I knew we needed to get up.

"I think we should get up." I ran my fingers through his dark hair and traced his side with my other hand as his hot breath fanned across my skin.

"I don't." He grumbled against me and squeezed me tighter as the boys went back into the living room and started bickering.