Chapter 33

Hey guys!

Sorry for any grammar and editing mistakes!

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 33

We walked side by side from Trey's house to mine as the others went to get something to eat from Trey's mom. They never stop eating.

Although Rex's hand held mine firmly, like some sort of life line, my mind was racing in circles. I was worried about tomorrow, scared by the dream that kept popping into my head, nervous about my dad coming home. It was all starting to be too much. Rex was the only thing keeping me grounded.

"You okay my Roza?"

I smiled up at him as he cast worried eyes down at me. "Yeah, I'm okay." His frown stayed but he nodded and held me closer.

"Hey Rex? Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can, you know that." He pressed a kiss to the top of my head as we neared my house.

"Why do you call me Roza?" His frown turned into a smile and he gripped my hand tighter.

"My mom was Russian, didn't I tell you that?" I shook my head as he dropped my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"She moved to America when she was little, quickly learned how to speak English, and even how to hide her accent, but every once in a while she would slip and start trailing off in Russian. And she loved her rozas." He said my nickname with an accent that had my stomach fluttering. He winked at me and held me closer as I melted into his side.

"Roza is Russian for Rose..." I muttered under my breath, but he still heard.

"Bingo."

He was so darn sweet.

I stood on my tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his cheek as his free arm slid around my waist and held me to his chest. He chuckled. "Are you sure you want to go out tonight?" He murmured into my hair as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Mhm." His sinfully delicious lips pouted against my neck and I laughed. "It will be fun, and the boys are excited to go."

"There always fucking excited." He grumbled, but didn't argue. Maybe we should have just stayed in for the night. But I knew with what was going to happen tomorrow, everyone needed a stress free night.

And what was more stress free than bowling?

-&-

I was wrong. Bowling was very, very, stressful.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Rex shouted at the top of his lungs as Trey got another strike. That was his fifth one if a row.

"Awe, don't pout Rex. You'll get one eventually."

"You're fucking cheating!"

"How can you cheat at bowling?" Jax piped up, but sunk into his chair at the look I sent him. He did not need to add to Rex's anger right now.

"He fucking rigged the ball or something!" Rex looked so angry I thought he was fixing to throw punches. It made my chest ache and caused a frown to fall over my face.

"Don't worry kid. He's just really competitive." Brett leaned across the table to pat my head, like he always did, and Jax scoffed.

Competitive or not, he didn't need to be yelling at Trey like that. I stood up and carefully wrapped my hand around his forearm. His dark eyes snapped away from a laughing Trey and down at me. I gave him a small smile as I hugged his arm to me.