Chapter 19

Hey guys! 

Sorry for the grammar and editing mistakes!

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Follow the Instagram Page (at)Day_dream_1011

Enjoy!

-&-

 Chapter 19

        "Shh!" I whisper-hissed as the window to my room slammed open with a 'BANG!' Rex shot me an apologetic smile before sliding into my room with a Panda Express bag in his hand.

        "Sorry Roza." He whispered softly before setting the bag down and closing the window to my room, stopping the freezing November air from reaching me.

        I shot him a worried smile before glancing at my door. "It's okay T', Tate's still staking out the house. He's dead set on keeping you as far away from me as possible." I mumbled as Rex picked up the bag once again and sat across from me on my bed.

         He snorted. "That prick is going to learn sooner or later to back off... He's the one your family should be worrying about." I didn't say anything as he pulled out the two bowls of chow mein I loved so much. The doctor told me I should only be eating "healthy" food until my body settles down again, but Rex just scoffed at his words and sent me a wink. He really didn't like that guy.

         "I don't understand why you say that all the time." I finally mumbled after a brief silence surrounded us. "Tate's never done anything in the past year and a half that I've known him to make me frightened of him."

         "He hasn't done anything yet Rose, it's what he has done before that worries me. I don't want you around some one like him, and it keeps me from sleeping at night knowing that he's fucking living here." My heart jumped at the fact that he was that worried about me, but at the same time I was just so confused.

        He sighed a moment later and handed me my beloved noodles. "I'm sorry baby flower, don't worry about it. If he hasn't done anything yet whose to say he will?" My eyes went wide at his words, but I could tell he was lying by the way his fist sat clenched on his knee and his jaw was locked tightly.

         "You don't have to lie Rex. I know you still hate him." I sighed and scooped up the noddles with my chopsticks.

         "Damn right I still fucking hate him." He grumbled under his breath as he stuck his fork angrily into his bowl. "I'm still letting the bastard get away with living here after he punched you Roza, but now he thinks he can put your house on "lock-down" to keep me out? I don't fucking think so." I sighed and watched him stab his food like he was picturing Tate's face instead.

         "I still don't know why you two hate each other so much." I mumbled around a mouthful of noddles.

         "It's a long story."

         "That's what he keeps saying." I pouted like a four year old until he looked up at me and rolled his beautiful chestnut eyes before letting out a heavy sigh.

         "I'm not going to go into depth about it, but we lived together for a little while before I realized he's not the golden boy he's always pretending to be." I scooted closer to him and widened my eyes like a little kid waiting for a bed time story. He chuckled and shook his head but cracked a small smile as his thumb reached up and swiped a piece of noddle off my chin. I blushed in embarrassment and dropped my gaze to the bed as his eyes lit up in amusement.