Chapter 9: Not the only one

"Will you be my shuck girlfriend?"

You woke, surrounded by the smell of honey and lemon. You smiled. Minho.

"Well it's about bloody time you woke up."

"Minho..?" You questioned, your voice scratchy, still in a daze from having just woken.

He laughed. "No, it's Newt. Minho's gone."

You sat up straight, cold air hitting your body. Your heart beat quickened.

"What?!" He was gone? What happened? Was he okay?

Newt laughed again. "Calm down, Y/N, he's just in the maze."

You sighed with relief, lying back a little again.

"Oh, I have some good news for you." Said Newt, as you stretched your arms above your head, yawned, and then nodded at him to continue. "Ah.." His eyes left yours for a split second as he glanced down at your chest, and at the same time you noticed boys from around the glade were all staring at you.. You looked down at yourself and realised that you didn't have a shirt on, you were just sat there in your bra!

"Shit!" You hissed, before you started searching for your shirt. Unfortunately, you could only find one of Minho's, so you held it over your chest, noticing how Newt was now glaring at all the other gladers.

"Do you think he'll mind?" You questioned, referring to you wearing Minho's shirt.

Newt smirked. "Not at all."

~~

You sighed, eating the mashed potato and vegetables that were on your plate.
Newts good news turned out to be that Clint had decided to ask for you to come back and train as a med-jack, so that's what you did all day. Wearing Minho's shirt got you a lot of glances, although maybe it was because you'd given up adjusting the collar to fit you better - because of how freaking broad Minho's shoulders were - and just let it slip down one of your shoulders. Although, it did mean that you were constantly around the smell of him all day, and you loved it.

A pair of strong arms found their way around your waist, the familiar smell surrounding you once more, but instead you decided to mess around.

"Thomas.." You shout-whispered. "What have I told you?! Teresa might see us!"

Newt, who was sat opposite, started smirking, just as you felt the arms tense around you and lift you up.

"H-Hey-!" You squealed, his firm grasp not letting up.

Minho quickly spun you around so that you were facing him, locked his gorgeous brown eyes with you, and then planted his lips on yours. Your eyes were wide with shock for a second but you soon kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck as he sat you on the table, your legs slipping around his waist.

The room was then full of cat calls and whistles, and you couldn't help but smile while you and Minho kissed. His hands rested on the small of your back, and he pulled you impossibly closer to him so that he could whisper in your ear.

"You look pretty hot with my shirt on... But hotter without one on at all."

(A/N) damnnnnn Minho that was smooth xD

~~

You curled up to Minho in his hammock once more, your head on his chest and your leg draped over his. Newt warned you that if anything more than 'PG13' happened, it would not be tolerated. Gosh. What did Newt think you were gonna do?

"Minho?" You whispered, tracing circles on his abdomen.

"Hm?" He replied, sitting up a little so that you could look at each other better.

"Where is my shirt.. And why did I wake up without it on?"

He smirked, raking a hand through his hair. Damnit, Minho.

"Well.. After I asked you to be my girlfriend, you couldn't resist this," he gestured to his unbuttoned shirt, which exposed some of his chest, "so you ended up attacking me with kisses.. Obviously because I'm so shucking irresistible."

You slapped your hand gently on his chest. "Hey! That's unfair, you're not even hot!" You bit your lip, wondering what his reaction would be.

He smirked even more. "Is that blush I see?" He put a hand on your cheek, tracing his thumb over the skin. "I think you're lying."

You pouted, admiring him for his confidence. You moved your head so that you could try to playfully bite his thumb, however you failed which caused him to smirk more.

"How dare you, trying to harm my flawless skin, you're just so shucking jealous! That's what it is!" Then he proceeded to wrap his arms around you, and start tickling your sides.

"M-Minho!" You started laughing, trying to curl away from him but his arms were too strong. "St-stop!"

He grinned. "No." He tickled you even harder, your laughing really loud, and your chest started to grow a stitch.

"Please!" You cried, still trying to squirm away.

"Only if you admit that I'm hot."

Oh my god. Are. You. Being. Serious?!

"Never!"

"Just say it, and I'll stop."

You looked at him, trying to control your laughter. You climbed on top, straddling him, but he tickled you even more and your head fell onto his chest.
You stayed there, lying on top of him until he was only putting in half the effort of tickling you. Still giggling, you quickly reached up and kissed him again, this time for a lot longer, completely stopping him from tickling you.

Ha. You thought. Not the only one who can't resist.

_____

A/N
I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR THE UPDATE, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT ON CHRISTMAS DAY, BCUS I WAS IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED.. And I'm sorry this chapter is so short!

How was everyone's Christmas? I GOT A BEACON HILLS LACROSSE HOODIE WITH STILINSKI 24 WRITTEN ON THE BACK AND I LITERALLY LIVE IN IT. Oh, and an iPhone 5/6 :)))

Thank you for 1.3K reads! I was so stunned when I checked that I just kinda stared at it for a while like 'woah'.. Thank you for all the comments, I love reading them! You all make me laugh :)

Side picture of Ki Hong BECAUSE HE'S LITERALLY JUST SO BEAUTIFUL JUST LOOK AT HIM ;-;

This has only been read over a couple times, sorry for any mistakes, I always miss them anyways xD

Also, random thing that I'm telling you but my cat died a year today, very sad times :(

But thank you all so much! Please comment and vote if you enjoyed reading this, I hope to update soon!

Bye all you mean-hoēs ;)

30/12/15