Chapter 10: Jealousy

Ha. You thought. Not the only one who can't resist.

~Minho

He slowly awoke, his built in alarm kicking in to get up to run the maze. He felt warm arms tighten themselves around him and he smiled. Y/N was still asleep, her face pressed on his upper chest in probably the most unattractive way; her mouth was open slightly and she was snoring gently. But she was still shucking adorable.
He moved his hand around her head so that he could stroke her hair gently, and a small, quiet squeak escaped her mouth and he smiled even more.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead softly. "I'm so lucky to have you.." He whispered, thumb stroking over her cheek.

"Aw thanks, Minho, I'm lucky to have you too."

His head spun around in shock, and he found himself glaring at Thomas.

"I wasn't talking to you, shank." He sneered, but Thomas just smirked.

"C'mon, let's go, the walls are opening soon."

Minho rolled his eyes. "You don't think I know?"

~~

~(Y/N)

"Why aren't they back yet?" You questioned Newt, your eyes darting back to the still open doors of the maze. "They're normally back by now."

"Calm down, Y/N. They'll get here."

"But what if they-"

"They'll make it." His voice was stern, and he stared intently into your eyes. Then his voice turned quiet and he looked down.

"They have to."

~~

"The doors close in five minutes!" You cried, looking worriedly at Newt.

Newt sighed. "Y/N, they're going to make it back."

You clinged onto Newts shirt, burying your head on his shoulder, panic filling you.
"I sure hope so.."

Two minutes later Newt was pulling you off of him. You'd never been more relieved.
"I told you so."

~~

~Minho

He was running late. Thomas had met him on the way back and said how he saw a dead griever, and that it was 'just around the corner,' and he was so intrigued that he had to go and look for himself. No one had ever seen a dead griever before.
But by the time he started running back there wasn't much time. He was already tired and he had to push himself super hard to get back before the doors closed.

But he made it.

The first thing he saw was Y/N hugging Newt, and his heart sunk. What was she doing? And then Newt said something to her and she turned around, her eyes met his and she immediately launched herself on him, throwing her legs around his waist and burying her head in his neck.

~(Y/N)

You turned around and immediately met Minho's eyes, you ran up to him and just clung onto him. He stumbled backwards, laughing even though he was terribly out of breath. He was sweaty and smelly but you didn't care, he was back, and that's all that mattered.

You clung onto him some more until he said he had to go talk to Alby about 'maze business', and then get a shower.

~~

You were once again cuddled up to Minho in his hammock, basking in the heat of his wonderful body.

"You were so jealous of Newt." You whispered, feeling his hand tighten around you.

"Y/N.." He warned

"What?" You grinned, proving your point that he was jealous. "I saw how you glared at him."

There was a silence, and you wondered if he'd fallen asleep. You tilted your head up, sitting up on him a little to see if he was still awake. His beautiful eyes were observing the clear sky, and you watched the reflection of the stars in his iris'.

"Am I not allowed to be jealous?" He questioned after he caught your gaze.

"I never said that..." You started, almost feeling bad for calling him out for it. You settled down, lying on top of his chest, hands under your chin. He smiled.

"Y/N, I care about you. Of course I was jealous.." He paused, using his forefinger to tilt your chin up. "I don't like the idea of other shanks holding you." A dark look passed over his face, but it disappeared in an instant. "You're mine, and mine only."

You smiled. You leaned up a placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for caring about me, Minho."

The gentle drumming of his heart slowly lulled you to sleep, the feeling of falling for Minho being what filled your dreams.

_____

A/N
Hi! Sorry that it's been a while since the last update, I actually had 3/4 of this already written without realising, so yeah.

I promise some action will be happening in the next chapter, I never realised it would take 10 chapters to set all the basics down, but yeah I guess it did.

And I'm so sorry that this chapter is really short, like I said, I needed to stop this one here so that some action can happen in the next chapter.

ALSO, SEASON 5B OF TEEN WOLF!!! SOMEONE HOLD ME!!

So yeah, I'm gonna go write the next chapter right now :))

Please vote and comment, it means so much!

29/02/16