9: How you sleep

Finn:
He has his arms wrapped around you protectively, and you are curled up into his chest. Sometimes, you stay up till the early hours of morning talking about nothing and everything. You would lay in bed until noon on days you both had nothing to do and simply enjoyed each others company.

Poe:
At first, you both start of laying comfortably in your own space; but when you wake up, he is basically on top of you. His head resting in the crook of your neck, his arms wrapped around you, and his legs tangled in yours. Its a bit uncomfortable when your arm or leg falls asleep, but other than that, you enjoy being so close to him.

Rey:
She's half falling out of bed, drooling, and tangled in the sheets. It's not exactly a pretty sight. In the morning, you lift her back into bed to spare her the embarrassment. Other than that, she sleeps spread eagle, and sometimes you end up sleeping on the floor because you physically can't fit on the bed.

Kylo Ren:
Spooning (You're the little spoon) with his arms wrapped around you and his legs entwined in yours. Sometimes, you both stay up cuddling like this and enjoying each other's company. But when you wake up, you are usually laying on top of him or almost on top of him.

Hux:
You rest your head in the crook of his arm and hold onto him tightly, as though he would disappear is you didn't. He wraps his arms around you and holds you close, burying his face into your hair. You are always afraid that this might just be a dream, and he always helps you to know that it isn't.