63: Your Honeymoon (ALL)

!!!!!!!! 3600 WORDS LONG !!!!!!!!!!
//I was going to post this on Star Wars Day, but that didn't really work out as you can tell...Anyway...HAPPY 100! Im sorry it took so long! Since the school year is almost over, that means a lot of state exams...and a lot of fucking homework. Sorry that motivation has been low because of said issues, But my motivation is coming back! And i hope it stays! Im also sort of going through a lot of change right now, but i hope i can update more now! I have a really cute idea for a date one shot, and i think i might either do it for Han, Luke, or Obi-Wan. Idk rn. Id also like to mention that ive been sick twice (strep throat U-U didn't eat anything but a few granola bars for a week) since i last updated, so that also has something to do with me not updating.... Anyways, I hope you enjoy this preference! (i really liked how Anakin, Han, and Luke's turned out :D)//

Obi wan: //Sorry, didn't 100% know what to do for him...//
After the fall of the Jedi, the galaxy was thrown off it's hinges. Chaos erupted wherever the empire went, and talk of Armageddon spread like wildfire among citizens. And it was all the more reason to get married. The fall of Anakin had destroyed Obi-Wan, but you helped him through it. You stayed by his side no matter the circumstances.
To make up for all you have done for him, through all the years you stood by him, he took you back to your home planet and treated you like a queen. He made you breakfast in bed, he bathed with you, he gave you full body massages (//wink wink nudge nudge//), he read to you, he did everything that you wished, and took you everywhere you wanted to go. He knew you deserved more than him and what he could give, but he hoped that it would count for something. Through the years you were together, he would need constant validation, so that he knew that he wasn't doing something wrong. You developed a habit of constantly saying "I love you" or something of the sort to encourage him to be more open in the relationship. Upon your wedding, he vowed that he would change, feeling as though he has rested too much on your shoulders.
"Oh my- Obi-Wan! Look!" You leaned out of the airbus window, your hair flying in your face. The sight of your home city brought joy to your heart, and you could hardly wait to explore the once familiar city. You could hear Obi Wan laugh gently behind you.
"Yes, I see." You felt his hands grasp your waist and pull you back into the bus. "Be careful, you wouldn't want to get hurt on your honeymoon, would you?"
Your smile widened, as did his. "I wouldn't dream of it." You wrapped your arms around his neck and gently pressed your lips to his, grinning into the kiss.

Anakin: //this one was strangely fun to write//
Being Jedis, everything you've done out of love has been done in secret- including your honeymoon. You wouldn't really consider it as a honeymoon, because you didn't go anywhere. You considered your first mission together as newly weds as your honeymoon, so it wasn't exactly romantic.
You and Anakin were sitting around a table in a hotel room you had rented, working out plans on how to catch the person you were after. As the time shifted to the wee hours of the morning, you and Anakin began getting tired and restless, relying on coffee (//im assuming coffee is universal//) and alcohol to keep you awake. You eventually strayed from your investigation, and ended up laying on the floor of your hotel room in your underwear, passing around a cigarette and reciting your knowledge of stars and space.
"Really? Wow. So, another question, what is a black hole?" Anakin passed you the cigarette, coughing slightly.
Before answering him, you took a drag of the cigarette. You let it sit in your lungs for a bit, before blowing rings into the dimly lit room. "Well, the definition is a space having such a large amount of gravitational pull that nothing can escape it." You passed him the cigarette, and he took a long drag. "But i personally think that its a gateway to another universe."
He choked. "What? Are you serious?"
You shrugged, turning on your side to face him. "Yeah, why not? No one has ever gone through a black hole, so no one knows whats on the other side, right? Besides, its wishful thinking like that that keeps my feet on the ground." You grinned at him, and rested your hand on his chest, memorizing the beat of his heart.
"If that's so, do you think that time travel could be possible?" He put out the cigarette on the carpet, leaving a dark mark.
"Well, Sky guy, i personally believe that time is an illusion, so i am the wrong person to ask that." He grinned as you leaned in and pressed your lips against his.