42: Your "Daughter" lyrics

Finn:
In the darkness I will meet my creators
And they will all agree, that I'm a suffocator.

You always seemed to have the same nightmares over and over again. They went on for so long, you began thinking they were true. The dream was short, but it hit so hard. You began pushing people away; Finn away. He didn't know why, he blamed it on himself. You fought, so many times. Still, you did not tell him why. Until one night, you spilled. You told him everything; about the dream in which you were clinging onto everyone like they were the last you'll ever see, so much that you ended up alone, surrounded by false company. It broke his heart, and he, with the help of others, helped you through everything.

Poe: //my heart is broken//
Two feet standing on a principle
Two hands longing for each others warmth
Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats
Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go

Waiting for Poe to return from his missions was the most pain that anyone will ever see you in, unless he or someone like Leia was dying. Every night until his return, you would wait outside and look at the night sky. You would wait for him, no matter how long it took. He always told you that he was alright, that you didn't need to worry, but that didn't stop you. Your heart ached to see him every time he left.

Rey: //kinda the same as Finn's >-<//
I'm sorry if I smothered you
I sometimes wish I'd stayed inside my mother
Never to come out.

The words you always feared. The thing you always feared. You were afraid of getting too close. You were afraid of becoming toxic, of becoming suffocating. You were afraid that you would be rejected for being too clingy. This broke Rey's heart, knowing that you were afraid of being yourself. It took a while, but she managed to convince you that you weren't toxic and she wasn't going anywhere.

Kylo Ren:
It's spiraling down
Biting words like a wolf howling
Hate is spitting out each others mouths
But we're still sleeping like we're lovers.

Most of the fights that broke out between you and Kylo rarely ended dryly. Either you or him ends up sobbing, and its usually you. But by the end of the day, both of you apologise, knowing that neither of you can't live without the other, and go to bed okay again.

Hux: //above all i think this is the one that got me//
Underneath the skin there's a human
Buried deep within there's a human
And despite everything I'm still human
but i think i'm dying here

You held onto hope that Hux could be okay, but he thought that it was unnecessary; that he was completely fine the way he was. Though, you saw through him. He was dying inside. The weight of millions- billions of deaths rested on his shoulders, and it was eating him alive. It kept him up at night, it kept him from eating, it gave him migraines, it was killing him. Despite everything, you believed that he could truly be okay.

//Finn~Smother
Poe~still
Rey~Smother
Kylo~ Still
Hux~ Human //