26: Your "The Neighbourhood" Lyrics

Finn:
"I know that you know,
I know that you know, and he knew it too
When I walked in the room, I could have died."

You knew that there was a slim chance of Finn coming back from the mission to destroy the starkiller base alive. You knew that Kylo Ren would most definitely kill him. While he was gone, you never slept. You waited for him. General Leia made many fruitless attempts to persuade you to sleep, but you would rather die than not be there when your baby came home. When he came back, you were still awake. You ran to meet them, but you noticed Chewy carrying Finn (and Han was not there). You never left his side, and confessed your love for him the minute he woke up.

Poe:
"I'm thinking we should ride
To a place that we don't know
To a place where no one's seen us before
I'm thinking, you and I
Better just go with the flow
Last thing that we should do is go slow."

The wind ran it's fingers through your hair as you stuck your hand out the window. You and Poe had decided to take a drive early in the morning when you both found yourselves unable to sleep. You were both in your pajamas as he drove along a road that took you next to the shore of the Pacific. You looked over to Poe, whom was not wearing a shirt and his hair was a mess. You smiled to yourself and looked to right, seeing the sun rise. You felt a certain comfort in being able to share small experiences with Poe such as these.

Rey:
"I hope you find a way to be yourself someday,
In weakness or in strength,
Change can be amazing.
So I pray for the best, I pray for the best for you."
You helped Rey make her decision on meeting Luke. You knew that she will probably be a Jedi, and you knew that she would change. You were afraid for her, but you wanted her to be happy. She never really found out how you truly felt, you never told her; you simply supported her on her decisions. You were very grateful that she still had interest in you after beginning her training with Luke.

Kylo Ren:

"I'll fucking digest you
One kiss at a time
You wish I was yours
And I hope that you're mine."

Kylo was always possessive of you, feeling threatened when you gave more of your attention to someone other than him. After feeling deprived of your attention, he would pull you away from everyone and lead you to an empty room. There he would push you against the wall, and kiss you with the passion of a god.

Hux:
"Patience, test my patience.
If I made it too hard for you maybe you should've changed it.

Say it, you should say it,
'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces."

You and Hux often had fights and arguments. You could never stay mad at each other for long, but there were times when it lasted. In these times, you would build false company just to fill in the empty space next to you. It was a bad habit of yours. Surrounding yourself in fiction and people who didn't care about you. When he noticed this, he began to try and be with you always, even if he was still "butt hurt" about an argument you had.

//Finn- Hate Machine
Poe- Lurk
Rey- Honest
Kylo- Lurk
Hux- Honest//