2: Kylo ren- Distracted?

// I think this went pretty well #*u*#. It took all of my will power not to make this in the least bit smutty. Kinda gets pretty anxty though...also a wee bit out of character... Sorry not sorry. I hope you like it!!! Also, sorry if there are any typos...//

Requested by @KatieWeasley394

"Keep your knees bent at a one hundred and twenty degree angle, and take notice of your surroundings." I listened to his voice carefully, soaking in every word; hoping that it would somewhat improve my horrible ability to swing a damn 'saber. I bent my knees, holding onto my light saber tightly. He circled me with his hands behind his back. "Keep your back straight, do not slouch." He lightly tapped my back, making me straighten up. His touch sent a shiver down my spine. I could feel my hands start to sweat as he stopped in front of me. He squatted so that he was eye level with me (I am a much deal shorter than him), taking off his helmet. "Is everything okay, Y/N? You seem even more inept than usual. Is something distracting you?" There is no way in hell that I would ever admit to being distracted by Ren to his face, even though there is a ten out of ten chance that he already knows.
"No, Master Ren, I am fine." I felt sweat roll down the side of my face and the muscles in my thighs ache. I have lost track of how long I had been standing in that position.
He stood up, cracking his neck. "Good. I think you are ready now." He threw his helmet to the side and picked up his light saber, turning it on, and swinging it at the air a few times. I took a deep breath, gathered my bearings, and turned on my own light saber. I knew that there was a 90% chance that I would be sent to the infirmary after this training session; how was I supposed to focus when Ren wasn't wearing his helmet?
"Are you sure it's safe for you to not wear your helmet?" I asked, hoping that he would come to his senses and put the damned thing back on.
"Are you afraid of getting distracted again?" He smirked, cutting through the air with his light saber. Again. This has been happening every day since I developed the crush on him, and every day he played it to his advantage.
"No, I'm afraid of you getting hurt." I shot back, gripping my light saber even tighter. Yes, I did have a small crush on Ren, but goddamn did he get on my nerves.
"What, You care about me? How sweet..." He rolled his eyes; and in this moment that he was not watching me, I lunged foreword. I let go of light saber with one hand and thrust my elbow into his ribs, pushing him back. I swung my light saber with one hand, using the other to balance myself. He dodged the swing, ducking underneith it, swinging at my ankles; to which I dodged by jumping over him. I landed perfectly, and momentarily left my back exposed. By the time I realized my grave mistake, it was far too late. It happened in only a few seconds; he had planned to do this. I felt two hands grab me from behind, spinning me around, and sweeping my feet out from under me. I landed on my back, and made no move to get up. For a moment, all air left my left my lungs. I laid there, wheezing, as Ren straddled me, holding both of our light sabers. "I just couldn't resist sweeping you off your feet." I would have laughed, but at the moment, I was struggling just to breathe. "And apparently, I took your breath away, too." Ren was never one to crack jokes, but around me, it seemed to be different. Perhaps he enjoyed frustrating me and, above all, distracting me.
"... In all senses of the term..."I managed to wheeze out, coughing a bit. I seemed to surprise him; this was the closest thing I have said to admitting my feelings. He leaned down so that he was using his forearms to prop himself up on either side of me, bringing his face inches from mine. By now, I had regained my ability to breathe, but my breath seemed to catch in my throat. He was so close, I could feel his breath on my face. My mind raced, and I knew at once that he was reading it. I could feel him prying through my head, as though he was trying to find something specific. "I hate it when you do that." I whispered, breathing shallowly.

"Shut up, you love me." He replied, equally quiet. He seemed to have found what he was looking for, because the pressure in my head subsided, and a pressure on my lips seemed to have replaced it.

My heart sped up as I kissed back, my hands finding their way to his soft hair. He deepened the kiss, moving his lips slowly while pressing down harder. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he licked my upper lip. I parted my lips, letting his tongue enter my mouth. He moved his lips to my jaw and then to my neck, kissing lightly, then sucking on my sweet spot.
No word was spoken until the late hours of the day.

//sorry It ended really weird, as I said, it was going to be smutty but then I stopped myself.../

~~~~Playlist~~~~
Lips by Marian Hill
400 Lux by Lorde
R U mine by Arctic Monkeys
Lurk by The Neighbourhood
Hypnotic by Zella Day
Atlas by Shannon Saunders
Mad sounds by Arctic monkeys
Fireside by Arctic Monkeys
Female Robbery by The Neighbourhood
Strange Love by Halsey