53: Your first time (SW&Prequels)

//Im hella sorry for not updating and also extremely sorry for those of you who have requested for one shots and I haven't written them yet >-< I dont really have an excuse except that ive been trying to catch up on reading since all ive been doing is writing for the past four months lmao. Also schools is a bitch so thats a factor.. Mall of america was great. PSA never wear converse to a big ass mall bc your feet will be dead once you hit the fourth floor lmaooooo//

Han:

You both had a lot of experience, and were very comfortable around eachother. Your first time, you were surpised to see that Han was actually very gentle, making sure that he wasn't hurting you at all.

Luke:

Its kind of no secret that Luke was a virgin, and that you had a lot of experience in the feild. So, naturally, you were top. And naturally, Luke was a power bottom. But for the time being, you stuck to vanilla so you didn't accidentally scar him (lmaoooooo).

Leia:

You were both very nervous since neither of you really knew what to do. But after experimenting a bit, you both found what you were comfortable with and went with it.

Obi-wan:

Because of the Jedi Code, you and Obi were inexperienced. You were awkward around eachother naked, but you got comfortable after you both started laughing like crazy out of sheer anxiety and terror. You were both a bit clumsy in bed, leading to a lot of laughing. Long story short, your first time was kind of a joke.

Anakin:

He was a bit rough, not that you complained. There was a lot of playful biting, scratching, and hair pulling. You first time immediatly led to a second, third, fourth, etc. Its careful to stay that you couldn't walk straight for a few days.

//I was listening to play it right by sylvan esso when writing obi wans and oh my god so adorable//