AN and Mistakes

Okay....so i just realized that this is the 99th chapter and the next chapter is the 100th...... Anyway.... I kinda want to be more specific on the requests for the 100th chapter and now that this is in fact not the 100th chapter and i can make this authors note without panicking, i can do so. I have made a list of preferences that I will do (after a lot of thinking) and if no one requests or votes for a preference, i will just choose. Also, this will be for all of the characters so it will take longer to write.

***id also like to clarify that this is the hundredth for QUOTEV and i recognize that on here its at like 85-90. There are a few chapters on quotev that arent on here***

-Wedding (I know i said that I wasn't going to do wedding things but i couldn't really think of a lot)
-You save them/they save you
-Your first Kiss (hey remember that time like six months ago when i said that i was going to do this but instead i only wrote hux's???? well i might actually do this but since i only did hux that one time, he wont be in this because i already wrote his.....)
-Your honeymoon (can be explicit if you want idk probably not though)
-you go on vacation
-you get killed (kinda sad and morbid but whatever floats ur boat)
-They get hurt
-You are a Jedi/sith
-You meet their parents

You can request more i guess, but i wont guarantee that it will get written.

I also have made the decision to not the prequels and originals be in different chapters, and when i catch up with all of them (what ive been recently neglecting) i will have them all in the same chapters so this wont have like a billion parts and be supper crowded n shit, and when i catch up with all of them, I will stop putting TFA/SW/Prequels after all of the chapter names because then the title gets fuckin long.
Sorry this wasn't the update. I hope you have a nice day!
XOXOXO Etta