49: Dating them would include___

//do you know how hard it is to type while petting a dog?//
Finn:
Long hugs. Laughing until you can't breathe. Cuddling. Soothing his nightmares. Holding hands constantly. Reading into the late night. Dancing. Helping Finn build his personality (because of being brought up in the first order and what not).

Poe:
Traveling. Getting in touch with many cultures. Loud music of many genres. Getting high once in awhile (like a few times a year kinda thing; so it's not a problem thing). Exotic animals and things. Passionate kissing. Kinky things. Tattoos. Drinking. Sleeping until noon.

Rey:
Sporting. Hiking. Traveling to distant planets. Racing. Star gazing. Her leaving for long periods of time to train. Tickle fights. Movie marathons. Training together. Meeting Luke Skywalker. Helping her through separation anxiety. Being there for her when she has a break down. Trying to keep up with her when jogging. Cute little kisses. Teasing each other.

Kylo Ren:
Meeting secretly. Working out together. Small gifts every once in awhile. Intimate dancing in private. Staying up late talking. Fights and makeups. Him getting jealous about you talking to guys. Small kisses in the hallways. Dealing with his tantrums. Calming him down when he is angry. Being their to comfort him. Helping him get through his dysphoria.

Hux:
Arguments. Helping him prepare speeches. Massages after being stressed. Long kisses. Romantic dates. Expensive wine. R&B, Indie, and classical music. Traveling when he has time off. Getting touch with each other's comfort. Getting up early in the morning.