43: You get sick

Finn:

He gathers as many blankets as he can find and goes to Leia for advice. He ends up cooking an endless amount of soup and makes you gallons of herbal tea remedies and such. He would refuse to let you out of bed and he would do everything you asked. He took off from work just to be by your side every waking moment.

Poe:

He cuddled next to you and shared your sickness. Together, you would battle through it as one. Which was a mistake on his part. Endless snot, puke buckets, tissues, cough drops, sweat, and movie marathons. The only good that comes out of it is that you get to spend time together, which is a rarity in of itself, even if it is in excruciating pain.

Rey:
Rey panics. She can deal when it's just her who is sick, but when she has to take care of someone else, she flips out. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know what to give you, and she freaks out about your symptoms. You usually avoid telling her that you are sick because she will basically think you're dying.

Kylo Ren:
He orders a team of medical droids to look after you, while you force him to stay at a safe distance. You pass the time by reading the books he brings you. He feels bad about not being close to you at this time, but you say that it is for the best. You wouldn't want Kylo to get sick just because of you.

Hux:

He freaks out completely. He researches all of your symptoms and it only makes it worse. He refuses to let anyone besides him touch you and refuses to let you get out of bed. He finds the best and most adequate medicine he can and forces the disgusting liquid down your throat. It is a battle, but in your weakened state, he wins. You end up feeling better in about a week, and he, without fail, always says "I told you so."