7: Poe- Pregnant

//Hey so the person who requested this wanted reader to be kylo's twin and for him to be told about the pregnancy, and to avoid confusion im just going to pretend that this is after Kylo comes back to the light side and is semi okay. I hope you like it! {{im not doing pregnancy/wedding requests anymore}}//

Requested by a quotev user

I stood in the bedroom mirror, running my hands over my slightly pudgy stomach. I felt my boyfriend's arms wrap around my waist, and I sighed. "How am I going to do this?"

Poe pressed his lips to my shoulder and mumbled into me, "You're going to be fine."

I turn around and face him. "But what if im not? What if he gets angry? Remember how he acted when he found out that we were dating? You know my dad is protective of me." I ran my fingers through my hair, anxiety bubbling in my stomach.

He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. I buried my face in his shoulder, resting my hands on his chest. He spoke in a low voice, made to calm me. "You're his daughter. Wont he be delighted to find out that he is going to be a grandfather? Im sure Leia will be there to support you. Its going to be fine, Y/N, Im sure of it." He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Han is the least of my worries. You're going to have to hide when I tell him about it." There was no need for me to clarify who "he" was. He was terrified when Ben found out Poe was his sister, it will be nothing compared to what he will feel when Ben finds out that I'm pregnant. I still held hope that he will be happy, like I am. Perhaps he would make a good uncle... in time.

"Don't stress, Y/N. It's not good for the baby." Poe grinned as he got onto his knees, pressing his lips to my stomach. I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my legs as he stood up, swinging me around.

Tears began streaming down my face as I laughed. "Poe! Poe stop!" He came to a halt, gently setting me down. I immediately wrap my arms around him, pressing my lips to his cheek. "God, I love you, Poe-"

Suddenly, a sharp knock on the door interrupted me. Poe pulled away from me, raising an eyebrow. "Who could that be at this hour?" It was quite early in the morning, mind you, when I had woken up and puked with morning sickness. "Curious..." Poe mumbled as I made my way to the door, pulling my tank top over my exposed stomach. I opened the door, and to my surprise, saw a very tired Ben.

"What are you doing, Ben? Why did you come here so early?" I gently pushed him back, and stepped into the hallway while closing the door behind me.

He rubbed his eyes before speaking. "I felt a disturbance in the force; a very strange one, might I add. Are you alright?" It touched my heart that Ben cared so much as to show up at my door at five in the morning in pajamas and bedhead, simply because his gut told him something might be wrong. It dawned on me suddenly, that he could have sensed my pregnancy. Perhaps the skywalker in me passed onto the unborn child, and the child held the same powers as I, and as Leia, and her father and her father's father, and so on and so forth.

"Im fine, Ben. Actually, im great. Really great. There's- there is something I wanted to talk to you about. And right now seems to be the best time." Ben was silent, looking down at me with his huge brown eyes. I couldn't take the pressure of withholding the secret from him. "I'm pregnant, Ben. You're going to be an uncle." He stayed silent, and it was almost painful not to know what he was thinking. He rubbed his face with his hand in thought, but did not seem in the least bit angry. I was tempted to be revealed, but he had not voiced his opinion or thoughts just yet.

Finally, he looked back to me, his hand falling to his side. "Have you told father?" It gave me relief that he wasn't mad, but it also hurt a little bit that he didn't seem happy about the news. But I took what I could get, and I couldn't expect him to be overflowing with joy just yet, he was still recovering.

"No, no I haven't. I was actually just trying to prepare myself. I'm afraid, Ben." I brought my hand to my clammy forehead, closing my eyes to stop the impending headache.

"You have nothing to worry about, there is almost no chance that Han can take it worse than me. I mean, Han likes Poe. I'm sure he wont condemn you to hell, or anything of the sort. Besides, mom will be off the wall with excitement, you know how she likes children. Prey it be a girl." Ben's lips curled into a genuine smile that I had not seen in a very long time.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I hugged Ben tightly. Though it only lasted a few moment, he hugged back. "Thank you, Ben."

//This turned out to be half ReaderXPoe and half Sister!ReaderXBrother!Kylo oops.