5: Anakin- Day two

//I had a different version of this written, which is why it didn't get published sooner, because I have decided to make this a fanfiction. This will be the last part of it published here, but i'm not going to delete it once I publish the story. I'm still not sure on a name yet. I'm thinking of either "Human" or "Wires". Which one do you think would be good? Please leave suggestions in the comments! Also, I might adjust the first part when I put it in the book just so that it doesn't move so quickly. I don't know. I might keep it to add angst and shit. I hope you like this! Also, i'm going to apologize for spelling errors and word errors in the last part, like i said, it was 2 in the morning and I was hopped up on coffee and it felt like there was a tractor in my stomach...Hopefully this one won't have as many errors... Also, I have a very important question that needs to be answered immediately...Would you die if you were penetrated by a lightsabre? This is a very important question that needs an answer.//

I rushed through the halls, stopping for no general nor admiral. I was late. There was an emergency in the infirmary that day, causing me to stay over time. Anxiety writhed around in my stomach as I began to approach Vader's bedroom door. Maybe he won't be angry, he seemed quite tame the night before. I still could not get what happened out of my head. Why would he do that? He went from threatening me to kissing me in a few hours. Perhaps it was just the morphine. Perhaps it was nothing... it was nothing... it's nothing.

I opened the door, this time, without knocking. I could waste no time. To my surprise, Vader had already taken off his armor and trousers, but he had not removed his helmet. He sat cross legged on his bed, resting his hands on his knees. He turned his head to the sudden movement of the door. "You are late." He said, his heavy and mechanical breathing made my anxiety no calmer.

"Yes, I'm very sorry. There was an emergency- I had to stay- they wouldn't let me leave. I came as quick as I could." I rambled on, hoping that he would find it in his heart to understand and leave me unpunished. I stood, shaking before him as he scooted to the edge of the bed.

He swung his legs over the side, letting his feet softly hit the carpeted floor. "It is fine, just do not be late again. And, if someone claims that you have to stay, tell them to talk to me about it. Now, let's just get on with this." He spoke in that same artificially bold voice as I nodded frantically, rushing over to get an oxygen mask. He took a deep breath and removed his helmet, and along with his shirt. I could feel his eyes start to follow me again as I rushed to put an oxygen mask on him. Once the oxygen mask is on, he steadies his breathing, and studies me deeply. It was less of a stare and it looked more like he was trying reading me. I walked over to a table that a clipboard was set on, which contained all of his information, and he began to speak. "Nurse, I never got your name. What is it?"

I looked over the clip board. "L/N." Looking over the stats, it was hard to believe that this guy can carry himself around, intimidate, and even train with such severe burns all over his body. Let alone two false legs.

"Don't you have a first name?" It struck me as odd that he didn't piece together that I didn't have a last name. Perhaps it was because he was relatively new here. Or maybe he wanted to here it from me.

"No. When they took me in, all they gave me was L/N." I was too young to remember the name my parents gave me, if I had any parents that is. I always imagined my parents fighting till the end to save me, or that there was still some ray of hope that they were still alive somewhere, trying to find me and rescue me.

He nodded, and then pressed further. "What planet do you come from? I can tell you aren't a clone, I think I would remember your face." Was that supposed to be a compliment? I shook it off.

"I don't know. They wiped my brain before sending me into training. Even if they didn't, I was still too young to remember. I had the urge to ask him the same questions, but it was forbidden for a someone of such low status to ask unwanted questions.