12: Obi- Wan- Assistant {Explicit}

//I was in the mood last night so yeah. Scientist assistant AU//

His hands gripped my thighs as he pushed me onto the desk, knocking off and breaking vials that were probably important, but he didn't care. He sent love kisses down my neck as his hands moved from my thighs to my breasts, gently pulling at my blouse. As he pulled me against him, his name tag pin pricked me in the shoulder. I pulled pulled back, flinching in mild pain. He stopped, looked down at his shirt, and pulled it off. He threw it somewhere behind him, knocking papers off a table. He stood, looking at me expectantly. I realized why, and began hastily unbuttoning my shirt. My fingers fumbled and he sighed, taking my shirt in his hands and swiftly pulled it over my head, that too he through somewhere behind him. He slammed his lips onto mine had he pushed me down onto the desk, getting on top of and straddling me.

I had known Dr. Kenobi for years, since were teenagers eve, and I never really knew his true feelings about me until moments ago. Feelings that we quite obviously shared. I was his assistant and he was a scientist. Clearly a superior. Clearly out of my league. Maybe that wasn't quite the case.

My breathing was heavy as I could feel him press against me while he unbuttoned my pants in a lustful haste. He pulled them off, almost ripping them, and throwing them to the side. He used one hand to grip my waist and one to feel me through my underwear as he kissed me open mouthed. It would be quite a site if someone walked in on us. He grinded against me, fumbling with my bra strap. Be began getting frustrated, and ripped it off of me. It stung a bit, but I payed it no mind. I gripped his back as he did the same with my panties. The thought of how expensive they were was quickly diminished as he began taking off his pants and underwear. I stared at him, getting wet just thinking about it. He stared into my eyes lustfully as he pushed in slowly, his nails digging into my hips. I scratched his back, moaning in both pain and pleasure. His pace quicked, and his grip tightened. He pulled me close against his chest as his hands moved from my hips to my butt, pulling me off the table so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He pushed me down again, and the coolness of the table gave me goosebumps. He sucked my neck, and I could feel his seed run down my leg as he moaned against me, and I knew that he had climaxed. Though, I was yet to do so. And he knew that. He pushed in deeper as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He ran his hands up my stomach, caressing my breasts lightly. I could feel myself nearing as his pace began to slow. I raked my nails across his back as I let out a shout of pleasure. For a moment, we laid still, heavily breathing as our sweat mixed. He pulled out, getting off of me. He silently helped me off the table, handing me my clothes that he had ripped off of me. Luckily, underwear survived. The same was not to say for my bra. We got dressed wordlessly, cleaning up the mess we had made.

The rest of the day was spent without mention of what had happened, except that it was cold in the lab and my bra was destroyed; in other words, the girls were a bit perky and Dr. Kenobi's eyes never left my chest. After our shift ended, I went home with him for round two.