54: You Paint their nails (all)

//Double because i feel bad for not updating//

Han:

Originally, he lost a bet with Chewie. You then whipped out your trusty makeup bag filled with nail polish and began your struggle of holding Han down while you expertly paint his nails purple.

Luke:

Luke was all for it. He was more enthusiastic than you were, actually. He requested you paint his nails blue with silver and black accents.

Leia:

She hated any nail polish that wasn't red. She refused to let you paint her nails any color. Which ended up in broken bottles of blue, purple, and green nail polish and nail polish all over you kitchen counter and floor. You gave up and painted her nails red.

Finn:

Finn was wary of the idea, but let you go crazy any ways because he liked seeing you happy. He might have been teased on the base, but he didn't let it get to him. You ended up painting his his nails a neon yellow and orange.

Poe:

Poe actually asked you to paint his nails. You were a bit confused until he explained that he was subtly fighting against gender roles. So you complied and painted his nails a bright pink, but you painted "F U" on his middle fingers.

Rey:

Rey let you paint her nails, but she just scratched them off literally right after they dried. She has a habbit of biting her nails, which let to her spitting out flecks of blue for days. Needless to say, you didn't paint her nails again.

Kylo Ren:

You had to hold him down, somehow overtaking him, while you painted his nails a bright yellow. He was fuming and wore gloves until it wore off. Secretly, he liked seeing you laugh about since there was little laughter to be heard at starkiller base.

General Hux:

Once, after a long and hard day of work, Hux fell asleep on the couch. You had the crazy idea of painting his nails as a prank. You got out your glitter and pale green nail polish and carefully aplied it on him. Once he woke up, you said it matched his eyes and he refused to talk to you for days.