Chapter 49

Copyrights © 2017 Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 49:

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Rolling over onto my back my muscles ached, but it was a pleasurable kind of ache. Warmth was radiating beside me. Turning over I felt his smooth body beside me, my heart beating in time with his. Everything was perfect, my relationships, the wonderful night I'd had. Everything felt so perfect and I was getting everything back on track with my life.
Fingertips brushed up my arms. Goosebumps running all through my body and making me shiver. A smile cringing at the corners of my mouth and I knew it wouldn't go away any time soon. Opening my eyes slowly and looking over I found D'Angelo laying on his side, his head propped up from his arm and he stared at me. My smile grew as his fingers trailed up my arm. My heart pounded at just the sight of him. The trails of light slipping through the crack of the curtains highlighting parts of the bedroom. Touching his hair, highlighting his face. Every single part of him glowed in the early morning light as he massaged my arm.

This was heaven, this was the most perfect morning I could ever ask for. D'Angelo leaned forward a wonderful smile tugging on his lips as our eyes locked. I saw the spark of hunger in his gaze. His fiery green eyes looking at me so longingly and I loved it. Leaning up to kiss him my lips tingled when they touched his. My fingers moving up and curling into his hair at the nape of his neck. Every part of my body burning to be close to him to touch him to be with him. It was something I wanted for the rest my life, every morning and I never wanted to give it up.

"Vuoi rimettere in scena la scorsa notte il mio amore" (Do you want to reenact last night my love) he purred against my lips.

I was tempted, so so temped. Heat pooled in my stomach as I thought back to last night but I also felt so exhausted. After barely sleeping from round after round with D'Angelo I feared that if we went again without resting I would be able to walk. The mans stamina was something I'd have to get used too.

My checks burned as is bright green eyes swirled and turned dark. He was so alluring it was hypnotic. Burning my face into his chest I shook me head.

His faint chuckle rumbled through him as he pulled me closer slipping his arm under me and holding me tight. I sighed as his heat enveloped me. Everything was pure bliss.

"SHUT UP!!" Adrianna screeched.
"SHHH" I hushed her while laughing. We were huddled up in the lounge in the east wing of D'Aneglo's house, away from prying ears.

Though I never visited this side of the house much I had to say it was one of my favourite rooms. The decorations were gorgeous and nothing like D'Aneglo's taste. It was bright with beige carpet and white plush sofas, a marble mantel surrounded the fire place off to the corner adorned with crystal decor and a crystal vase full of gorgeous pink calalillies which were my favourite.

Nestled together on the love couch facing each other our legs over lapping each other, Adrianna wanted to know every little dirty detail of my night. At first I was reluctant but after a while of her wearing me down with her disgustingly beautiful love life with Gino I wanted her to stop talking and it couldn't hurt to give her some little details right?

"You're a whore!" She yelled.

I grabbed the pillow tucked under me and buried my face in it holding in the my exasperated sigh. She was calling me a whore? After what I had just heard she wasn't the only one. Of course with how she was screaming picking the east wing of the house was a great decision of course people could probably still hear us.