Chapter 7

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7:

"You look delectable il mio amore" he murmured in my ear before his tongue darted out and licked the shell of my ear making me hold back a moan.

I shivered against him, his fingers digging into my hips and pressing my body up against him more. His groin was pressed into my behind and I could feel his manhood pressing against me making me quiver.

Why did I have this reaction to him?

"You've been very naughty il mio amore" he purred in my ear as he ground against me to the music.

I gritted my teeth together as I fought off the urge to grind with him and lean my head back against his shoulder and moan. I hated how much he affected me.

I stayed silent as his hands caressed my body his fingertips trailing along my hips over my stomach and up my torso caressing over my ribs, just under my breasts. His lips grazed over my neck making goosebumps rise over my body and I secretly loved it.

"Do you love how I touch you il mio amore" he breathed in my ear.

"No!" I gasped as he bit my earlobe, rolling it between his teeth. I tried to pull away from him but only managed to get a bit of space between us because he was still holding onto me.

None of my past boyfriends had ever bit my ear and though it felt weird I liked it; it was such a turn on but there was no way I was going to let D'Angelo know that. This was wrong, this was so wrong on so many levels and it was careless seeing as my brother and cousin where in the same area and could spot us at any second. Hell, that shouldn't have been my main concern either. My biggest concern should have been that D'Angelo thought he could do whatever he wanted. Touch me however he wanted even though I enjoyed it and he thought he could get away with it. He didn't own me; he didn't know me, and I needed to get a grip and put him in his place.

"Don't fight me il mio amore" he growled as he gripped my hips and pulled me flush against him his groin pocking into my backside.

Just from the small glimpses I had gotten today I could tell how primal he was and part of it drove me crazy. Pure power radiated off his body and oozed sexual tension as he held me, it was intoxicating and usually I never went for a man who was so animalistic, possessive and primal but there was something about D'Angelo that made it hot!

I wanted so badly to give in, but I couldn't, I had to be strong. This attraction I felt for D'Angelo went against everything I ever believed in and it was just too easy to get caught here, I couldn't risk it.

"Dance with me" he murmured in my ear, his voice so low and huskily it made me shiver and goosebumps scattered over my body.

"Why?" I sighed breathlessly. I didn't understand why I had asked, but the question led to a deeper one.

Why was D'Angelo acting like this towards me?

Why did he want me?

Was it just for fun or was it for something more?

I wouldn't admit it, but those questions had been buzzing around in my head all day and it made me wonder as the list went on.

I was a relationship type of girl, I mean besides having some fun, I didn't just give myself to any man I found attractive. I was looking for something emotional as well as physical even if I did just want to have some fun and I was scared that D'Angelo only saw me as a conquest.