Chapter 31

Copyrights 2014 © Elena Sgro

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31:

D'Angelo's POV

"Gino told me you bit him" I laughed, my voice was huskier than I intended. Kira's body shivered against mine making my muscles flex, it was an initial reaction whenever she was like this around me, I had to be careful before her reaction made me jump her. "Seems to me like you enjoy bitting people il mio amore"

"Only if they invade my personal space." She breathed, her voice faint and husky that it had me shifting my position so I could make more room in my pants. 

"God this girl is going to kill me" I cursed under my breath, she barely had to even speak and I was turned on.

"Maybe I should invade your personal space more often" I whispered in her ear before taking the small lobe of her ear in-between my teeth and grazing it causing a faint moan to leave her lips, her breath brushing over my neck causing me to groan. 

Her body shifted my arms slipping away from her waist as she rose up to her knees, the bed sinking as she leaned over me, the wisps of her hair lightly dangling in my face as her eyes connected with mine. The pure lust in her stunning gaze struck me to my core. This woman would definitely kill me, just by the look in her eyes had me ready, the urge to flip her on her back and take her was so strong I had to grab something to hold myself back. 

The inner voice at the back of my mind told me I had to be careful here, I had to think this through before I rushed everything and Kira mistook my actions so instead of having her as my all she would think that I just wanted her for sex, which wasn't true. When I had come home the other night after a job I was exhausted, frustrated. Still trying to figure out the Le Bella's next move. I wanted to make this all go away so no one would hurt Kira again and then she had come at me. Full attack mode demanding to see her brother. I had nearly lost it, it probably seemed like I had lost it but no nearly. I knew her brother was important to her but it was too risky to let her out of this house. The Le Bella's were on the hunt. I should've gone into hiding myself but work had to be done. And if I didn't keep moving I'd lose connections on the Le Bella's.   

"D'Angelo" her voice snapped me out of my thoughts. The mere tone of her voice had me switched back on, my urges taking control, her voice was thick with lust, faint and breathy like it would be if she was so close to the brink that I would bring her.

I gritted my teeth together as she gripped onto my shoulders and straddled my waist, myself control was slipping as she sat down, the only barrier between us were our clothes, her chest pressed up against mine as he face came closer. Her delicate fingers tracing up my neck till they threaded into the hair at the nape of my neck.

"Kira" I grunted as she bent, her lips latching onto my neck. My skin running hot from her gentle touch, everything about her oozed lust as she sucked on my skin, her hips ever so lightly inching towards mine.

"I'm sorry" she breathed against my neck making me freeze. 

Kira was still kissing and sucking on my neck, her body still flush against mine, but her voice sounded distant and sad. Not the kind of tone I would have excepted from her considering she was being so intimate with me.

"Kira wait," I said as I gripped her arms, pulling her away gently. Even in the dim light of my room, I could see the faint tear training down her cheek. "Parla con me innamorato" (Talk to me sweetheart)