1 | Boring School Year

You woke up to the last day of school, the only happy day of the school year. You put on the bland white shirt, black [pants/skirt], and black shoes and ran out of the door. Quickly you grabbed your backpack and headed out the door, hearing your own mom shout at you to slow down.

A brunette boy, wearing the same clothes as you, leaned on your back after you made a stop. "Hey [Y/N]." His eyes are squinting, making it hard to tell if he's tired or happy. "Ready for the summer?"

"Yeah," you replied. "I'm done with the boring-as-always school."

"Same here. Talk about the same thing for lunch and stuff."

"Not to mention Mr. Dreemur. I mean, ugh! No one wants him patrolling their classes. Especially since he's ugly."

"Hey, do you think your parents would let me back home?" He then hit the crosswalk button once you two got to the busy street intersection.

"Yeah," you said. "Pretty sure they forgot the whole Lunchables incident by now." As you two kept walking to the school, you said, "Glad there's no snow out here today."

"I'm glad actually. I hate it when MK would start to throw snowballs at us as a way to say hello."

"Don't give him any ideas, if he's ever around."

He looked around to see if anyone tries to jump scare him. After assuming the area is vacant, he turned to you. "No MK today— ACK!" He fell down the floor, landing belly first on the pavement. Behind his head was a homemade snowball. "Ouch."

A ginger boy walked out of the bushes. Although he is shorter than you and Frisk, his height didn't stop him from attending high school. The back of his hair is sticking up making him look like he just woke up, much like you. He wore a black and white striped jacket way too big for his size, black jeans, and... crocks? "At least I had ice to make a snowball at home."

Frisk then got up from the floor. "NOT COOL!"

"Sorry. Maybe I should get something warmer to throw at you. Maybe my little tuft of—,"

"Never mind," you interrupted. "We have to get to school. It's the last day."

"Last day? You mean the last day of school?"

You turned to Frisk and back to MK. You both nodded.

"Finally! No more Hell! Screw you guys! I'm out!" MK ran off back into the neighborhood.

"Note to self," you said to Frisk, walking each other to school, "never remind MK it's the last day of school."

"No point of saying that," Frisk said. "Ain't our fault he will be repeating Freshman year."

"Not to mention Aaron. Although those muscles got him a part of the wrestling team, sucks for him to be taking the Exit Exam and Sophomore year again."

"Even with him in wrestling, the team still sucks. Have you noticed?"

"Didn't everyone notice the time wrestling season started?"

When you two got to the school there was a bit of sickened health in both of you guys' throats. The one-building school looked faded and beat up, moss and cracks of paint highly noticeable. The letters spelling "Snowdin High School" broken and fallen off, some letters buried underneath the dead fields. Some of the plants are dead, while some lived on, making the school look even uglier than ever. Once you and Frisk entered the building, you guys ran to the lockers. The hallways were tidy, but the walls aren't. The walls were covered in writings and graffiti. Some lockers had letters and sticky notes taped on while others had wilting flowers and mixtapes. One even had a piece of moldy chocolate stuck on the locker.