13 | Saturday Skool and Chill [Male Reader]

[MALES, DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK! I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO WRITE IT LIKE THIS BUT THEN I FOUND OUT WHAT THE CHILL PART MEANT! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK IT IS YA PERVS!]

You walked out of the house in your snow gear, ready to go somewhere. When you were outside, you ended up seeing Mettaton and Blooky pretending to be in a psychologist's office. "What the?"

"Hi, [Y/N]," Blooky said, looking up from his snow clipboard. "How's life?"

"Okay," you responded in question. "What are you doing?"

"Mettaton needs therapy. So far, I happen to know that people don't call him by his real name often. He said he feels bad about it."

"I don't even get it," Mettaton said. "How do they get all these different names instead of Mettaton?"

"I dunno Metaphor," you said.

"OH COME ON!!!" He tried to hold back his pretend sobs. "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." You sat down on the snow chair Blooky made beforehand. "Where's everyone else?"

"Sleeping in," Blooky said. He looked down his snow clipboard and wrote stuff down with his snow pencil. Wearing a snow top hat, he fixed it. "Everyone except for Alphys. She's been working on something important." He set his snow clipboard to the side. "Did you see the text she send? She sent a text to everyone, but we slept in. I dunno if you wanna go or something."

"I suggest you go," Mettaton said, getting up from his snow recliner. "If it's Alphys, she really needs the extra help. I couldn't go since Blooky would get lonely." He then wiped the snow from his back. "I think the snow recliner is melting Blooky."

Blooky got up and started to improve the melting snow recliner with fresh cold snow. "You should go see Alphys."

"Alright," you said nonchalantly. You walked down the street to the Librarby, remembering that MK's mum works there. As you walked, you see MK running down the street.

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]," MK shouted. "Come quick!" Instead of you running over to him, he ran to your side. "Miss Muffet said that my sis and you have detention together!"

"What," you shouted. "What did I do wrong?"

"I guess her bathroom pass was heavily injured." He chuckled at his little joke. "Anyway, the tarantula was injured and she thought you and Alphys did that to the poor spider."

"It's like the spiders are her children."

"Funny thing. She's not married, never had kids, and will be the single pringle of school teachers." He made a derp face. "Anyway, I have no idea why you got detention in the first place." He bit you, dragging you to the school. "You'll have to go anyway."

Once you got to the school, you saw Ms. Muffet, holding a coffee mug and wearing her sleepwear. Alongside her was Alphys, who looked like she never slept that night since her spoopy makeup was smeared all over her face in an attempt to wash it off.

"Well, fvck," you said.

"Just about time," Ms. Muffet said. "You have any idea why you're here?"

"To hang out?"

"No. To serve your detention!"

"But I thought detention can't be held during the weekends," Alphys said.

"Wait. We can't hold detention on weekends?" Ms. Muffet took out her handbook and read through the pages. "I guess you're right on that one. I can't hold you in a detention in the weekends."