14 | Thanksgiving with the Gasters (And Asriel)

{Warning: The Chapter is super long! Read at your own risk! Word count: 4166}

"YOU DOUCHE," you shouted at Sans. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" You nearly threw a textbook, risking another detention from Mr. Gaster.

"Hey," Sans said, winking. "At least people found it cute."

"NO THEY DON'T!"

"STOP BICKERING AND SIT DOWN," Mr. Gaster shouted. [Female reader] "I DON'T CARE IF YOU GUYS ARE DATING BEHIND MY BACK!" [Male reader] "CONTINUE AGAIN AND I'LL TRANSFER ONE OF YOU GUYS FOR BEING GAY!"

[Female reader] The whole class rioted. "BUT [Y/N] BELONGS TO FRISK! THEY'VE BEEN DATING!" "No we're not," Frisk shouted, madly blushing. "MY BROTHER EVEN SAW THEM KISS," Papyrus shouted.

[Male reader] "THAT'S NOT EVEN FAIR," the whole class shouted. "BUT DAD," Papyrus shouted, "[Y/N] AND ALPHYS ARE DATING!"

"GO BACK TO MS. MUFFET'S CLASS, PAPYRUS," Mr. Gaster shouted. He sat down once Papyrus left the class. "I DON'T EVEN GET YOU STUDENTS HERE. [Female reader] FIRST IT'S 'OMG [Y/N] IS SO ***DAMNED F*CKING INTERESTED IN THE TEACHER' AND NOW IT'S '[Y/N] AND FRISK ARE NOW A F*CKING COUPLE!' I DON'T EVEN GET YOU!!! [Male reader] I REMEMBER ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU GUYS SAID HOW [Y/N] IS GAY FOR MOTHER F*CKING FRISK AND SOMEHOW Y'ALL MOFOS ARE LIKE 'ALPHYS AND [Y/N] ARE A F*CKING ***DAMN THING NOW!' WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU?!"

"...Never seen my dad rage like this before,"  Sans whispered to you.

Suddenly a blue spear was thrown. Supposedly it was supposed to hit Sans, but it only hit the table, making it stuck.

"What the?!"

"AND YOU," Mr. Gaster shouted toward Sans, "YOU BETTER KEEP QUIET!"

"You can't do this!"

"OTHER THAN THE FACT YOU CRY LIKE A BABY MORE OFTEN THAN EVER BEFORE?!"

Everyone looked at Sans with pity in their eyes.

"IF YOU WEREN'T ALL CRYBABY MODE AND HIDE IN THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BED AT NIGHT, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE--,"

"MR. GASTER," you shouted. "STOP THIS!"

"OR WHAT?!"

Something popped up in your mind. "Or I won't tell my parents to invite you over for Thanksgiving."

"AS IF THAT WOULD--"

"Or," Grillby said, standing in the doorway with Undyne, "I'll take this issue to court, hoping you'd lose so you'll be left with nothing."

The whole class went silent, even Mr. Gaster.

"Nah jk." The guy walked in with a large basket of baked goods. "I'm just here because Undyne was late for baking this." He set the basket on the counter. "If you all want, go to [Y/N]'s house at Thanksgiving! Their parents are making the largest party the best! All you can eat along with football and make-people-embarrassed games. No no-no drinks since there are minors at the party as well." Before he left, he said, "Hey Gaster! Hope to see you at the party soon." He left.

Everything Grillby said about the party is true. Your parents threw the biggest party in the block. Heck, the road where your house resided in gets blocked for the party alone! It's so huge and fun to be at. The event alone makes you feel like you're a sort of rich kid. The party alone is why the students (even the staff) couldn't wait for the fall break.

The class remained silent right after Undyne sat down. "So," she said, "what happened?"

Gaster sat down on his chair once more... "You all are free to use your phones."